The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of Timeless Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

Sea of Timeless Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:01 am

Luxord stepped through the Corridor of Darkness back into Port Royal, a place he'd been to long ago. He looked back to see if Sayuri and Akiharo would follow him through or not.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:21 pm

akiharo step trough the corridor after luxord looking back at sayuri making sure she was coming"time to have some fun... right"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Stepping through the Dark Corridor, Sayuri sighed. Again she was the last one to get out of the corridor, and she was tired. Everything that had happened to her so far took a lot of her strength away, and she wondered why she was even here with Luxord and Akiharo. Couldn't she have at least gotten some rest before she came with them? She quickly looked around at her surroundings, another place she hadn't been to before. "What are we going to do now?" she asked, not really caring, a bored tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:34 am

Luxord made a tsking voice "Just like Xemnas, keeping the wielder of the Keyblade too busy for any excitement, this." He raised his hands toward the ocean "Is the new Nexus for which we shall gather hearts for Kingdom Hearts. But as always." he looked back at his companions "Xemnas expects us to start gathering the hearts, I believe theres time for even our exhausted mistress of the keyblade to get some rest" he raised an amused eyebrow at Sayuri
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 am

"well I'm bored and if killing heartless and collecting hearts I what we have to do I'm gamed.akiharo summond his keyblades.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 pm

"If there are heartless around for the games to begin that is" A devious smiled came across his face just as 6 Soldier Heartless and 3 Rapid Thruster Heartless appeared
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:58 pm

"Looks like I'll get no rest." Sayuri said as she summoned her keyblades. She smirked as she saw the Heartless appear and she stood in an offensive position.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:49 pm

" your such a downer I mean come on its better than the castel we don't have to listen to xemnas screaming or lecturing us that we all are important to the organazation in different ways blah blah blah."Akiharo swong his key blades at the heartless."let the fun begin."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Sayuri let out a small laugh. "Right. Whatever Akiharo." she said teasingly at him, and she swung her keyblades at the heartless.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm

"that more like it.now you better stay like that no downer on this mission"
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:12 am

Luxord allowed himself to smile as the heartless were put down "Just like I said, even she of the drowsyness will enjoy time here"
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:36 pm

guess your right want a cookie for you work.Akiharo said with a smirk mocking luxord. " so where are we going first in such a ... big world?"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Sayuri sighed heavily and looked at Luxord. "Whatever Luxord. " she said, flipping her long blue hair over her shoulder with a slight huff. "Where we going now?" she asked looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 pm

"I just asked that or are you so tiered you cant hear?Akiharo was mad his eyes furios with the red color he hated for clear reasons like loosing control his body started to glow with a blueish red colr he was no longer himself any more. "what is going one what happened what did i do I can't stop." akiharo had both of his keyblades in hand and his gloves were in his pokets.i guess I can't put my gloves on now but what if I hurt her i really don't care much about him but her i can't...i wouldn't...would i. but what if i do oh no No No No No
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:50 pm

"Shut up Akiharo. I know that you said that." Sayuri snapped at Akiharo. She didn't want to lose control of herself and she just tried to keep her cool. But she saw that Akiharo was glowing and she stared at him. W...what's doing on? What's happening to him? she thought to herself. Both his keyblades were in his hands and she knew that was a bad thing. Only the fact that there wasn't any heartless around and his keyblades were out meant something bad. "Akiharo...?" she asked him softly. She subconsciously reached her hand out toward him, forgetting that any contact with him would trigger a painful memory, probably of Akira, and she didn't want to go through that... but she wasn't thinking about herself right now...
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:34 pm

akiharo took a step back he didn't want to hurt her.sa...sayu..ri don't plea.... don't you dare touch me little girl I will not heasitate to hurt you I promise. akiharo lost control before he even finished talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Sayuri pulled her hand back when Akiharo stepped away from her. She didn't know what to do, how could she help him right now? "Akiharo, fight it! I know you can control yourself! C'mon do it! I know you can!" she shouted at him. At his comment about hurting her, she dropped her gaze for a moment and clenched her hand into a fist. "I don't care what you want to do to me... I know you have the power to control yourself! I know you won't hurt me!" she said softly, her voice shaking with anger. She lifted her gaze and looked right at Akiharo, her eyes changed color to a blue-ish color.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:59 pm

akiharo droped to his knees he was trying to fight back but itwas so hard for his he never tried to fight back he just let it take control of him.It worked for awhile"I'm... trying really hard but...its to hard ...... I can't.just as he tried to get up the darkness came back.look little girl leave now before I....run please sayuri run I will hurt you promise.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:30 am

Sayuri stared at Akiharo with a sad expression. "C'mon Akiharo! You can do it! I know you can!" she told him, her eyes now fully blue. "Try harder! You can do it!" this was all Sayuri could do to help him. Any contact between them could cause a memory to full her mind, and that was the last thing she needed. When the darkness took Akiharo over again, Sayuri was at a total lose as to what to do. It was stronger than him. She stood there with her face looking down a shadow covering her eyes. Her hands still clenched into fists, a tear ran down her cheek, she felt weird and wondered what was going on, Nobodies weren't supposed to have feelings, and yet she felt... sad. "I know you can over come this, Akiharo! And I know you know this too!" she shouted her face showing him the tears falling from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:53 pm

akiharo saw the tear run down sayuri's check but no matter how hard he fought back he couldn't win." I'm sorry sayuri but I can't no matter how hard i fight i wish i was stronger . for you at the least but i'm not i'm a fail I can't"
"look little girl i'm finished with you."
the darkness had taken over again he now stood in his battle stance and had both key bldes up to atack it was too late... or was it.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 am

Sayuri didn't know what to do anymore. Akiharo apparently wasn't strong enough to overcome the darkness. She stared at him, at his keyblades. He was in his attack stance, and he would really hurt her now. For a moment she summoned one of her keyblades, but she only stared at it, before it disappeared. "Fine. I'm not going to fight you Akiharo. If you want to hurt me, fine." she said. This was her last hope, if he really went through with his attack... she would have no choice but to knock some sense into him.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:50 pm

akiharo was out off power and will to fight he darkness he didn't know what to do he didn't want to hurt sayuri but he couldn't help what he was doing. akiharo swong his keyblades at sayuri. but he couldn't follow through with his atack. "NOOO! I WONT HURT YOU I PROMISEED I WOULDN'T!"Akiharo took over the control of his body finally but when his eyes turned blue he passed outand fell to the floor he was out of straight to even stay awake he had use it all up.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Sayuri smiled when Akiharo wouldn't go through with his attack. "I knew it. I knew you could overpower the darkness." she said softly. She saw his eyes turn blue again and she sighed, but gasped when he passed out. "Akiharo!" she screamed, her own eyes turning back to their pale-ish purple color. Sayuri immediately ran to his side, and forgetting that any contact with him could cause a memory, she caught him just before he hit the ground. "Akiharo? Wake up..." she whispered to him, shaking him slightly. Fearing that he wouldn't wake up, another tear ran down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:49 pm

akiharo was in deep sleep at least that is what he thought he was in.where am i why am i here where is sayuri?Akiharo was in a dark long hall way with a door at the end he ran to it and just as he was about to open it he heared sayuri's voice and woke up.he jump up off the ground as a reflex when he was 'off guard'."what happen? what....ugh ummm well...so.he didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Sayuri wiped her eyes and jumped up off the ground after Akiharo woke up. "Akiharo!" she exclaimed running toward him and hugging him. She quickly let go of him and stared up at him when he asked what had happened."The darkness inside you took over... remember?" she told him. "You okay?" she asked him softly.

Last edited by Sayuri on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sea of Timeless Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Sea of Timeless Adventure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: