The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*CalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sea of Timeless Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiharo
Meddler IV

Heart Points : 8452

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 am

"i am ok. I'm sorry though I don't know what your talking about I don't remember much of what happened.akiharo was more confused than usual. He sat on the floor and motioned at sayuri to sit next to him."sorry why dont you explain please if you don't mind that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Sayuri sighed softly and sat down next to Akiharo. "Guess I shouldn't expect you to remember." Sayuri said softly. "You didn't have any control over yourself, Akiharo." she began to explain. "I don't even know exactly what happened to you. All I know is that the darkness within you took over." she added. 'You were gonna try to hurt me too..." she said softly, almost in a whisper. "But you're okay now, so I guess it doesn't really matter anymore." she said with a cautious smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://khandvampireknight.forumotion.com
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:08 am

akiharo hid hishe between his knees in shame."I'm so sorry"he said is voice as low as a whisper.I promise I'll never hurt you, promise really, never"he was trying to convince himself more than sayuri though. he didn't want to talk about it any more but he knew he had to he lifted his head." i'm really sorry."his head fell down as the words came out he was too ashamed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Sayuri pulled her legs close to her chest and sighed heavily, watching her hair flow in front of her face. "Akiharo... don't beat yourself up over what happened." she said staring out into the setting sun. "It wasn't your fault. You weren't in control." she told him, turning her head toward him, and reaching out to touch his shoulder. "It doesn't matter, it's over now." she reassured him, her cautious smile turning into the usual sweet smile she always gave him.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 pm

" its my fult so dont try to say other wise i still tried which is bad enough you know."his head still hidden in his knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:44 am

Sayuri was becoming annoyed with Akiharo's stubborness. "Get a grip already, Akiharo!" she said. "It was not your fault, get that through your head! There wasn't anything you could've done to control it for that long, but in the end you did gain control! So stop moping around, and forget about it..." she screamed at him. Nothing was his fault, the darkness inside him was just too strong. Nothing could've changed that.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:32 pm

" you say that like if its easy to do, but its not! get that trough your head.akiharo stood up and started walking away.he was lost in his thoughts.shes...shes ...ugh i can't take it she doesnt understand why should i listen to her why did i let her in, in my life she could never know what i know what i've live." akiharo was running now as fast as he could seeing only waves of color flash by him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Sayuri shook her head, and glared at Akiharo. "I know it's not easy! I remembered something from my past, Akira's past, and it wasn't something that's easy to forget! Embarrassment, regret, all feelings that Akira felt afterwards, and I know what those feelings are! I know how you feel, but you have to deal with it! There's nothing you can do about it now!" the words flowed from her mouth as if she really knew what she was talking about. It felt more like what Akira would say, but it wasn't. Sayuri was saying these things and as she said this the memory played in her mind again. She saw Akiharo run away from her and at first she began to run after him, but she quickly stopped and screamed after him, "Bet you wished you had attacked me when the darkness was in control now, huh? You probably would've been better off, since I wouldn't have been here to tell you the truth!" a tear ran down her cheek as she said these words. They were painful to say, and she knew that they would hit Akiharo where it hurt him the most.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 am

he ran pushing his legs to their limit until he reached water. He splashed it in all directions. Somehow regret didnt even feel like the right word for his feelings anymore. He heared what sayuri said but didnt care she didnt mean it she never does or at least thats what Akiharo thought. I dont understand why do I feel so powerful I still have control why am I glowing my reflection shows my eyes are green but theyve never been that color before why start now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:54 am

Sayuri stood where she was, staring out at the almost completely set sun, her eyes glistening with the tears that threatened to fall. Akiharo was stubborn and Sayuri was sick of it. He needed to understand that what happened wasn't his fault, and he couldn't change what happened so why live in the past? Akira seems to live in the past all the time, and look where that's gotten her, she's lost in the Realm of Darkness, and she can't find her way out. "I meant what I said. If he had taken me out, he probably would've been better off. He wouldn't have remembered what happened and he wouldn't feel horrible about what happened." she said softly. A tear ran down her cheek and a strong wind blew her hair in front of her, and she looked down, her hair shading her eyes as it moved in front of her. I won't run after him. I won't, I don't have too. she thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:00 pm

%5Bcolor%3Ddarkblue%5D+akiharo+looked+out+to+the+waves.%5B%2Fcolor%5D%5Bcolor%3Dwhite%5D%22What+is+happening+to+me%3FWhats+going+on%3FI've+never+felt+like+this+before.I+feel+so...so+so+powerful.+Never+mind+that+I+must+have+hurt+sayuri's+feelings+really+bad+I+should+go+back.%22%5B%2Fcolor%5D%5Bcolor%3Ddarkblue%5Dakiharo+opened+a+dark+corridor+it+was+faster+than+running+he+was+confused+why+sayuri+didnt+follow+him+she+always+comes+looking+for+him.+Akiharo+though+she+must+be+in+some+kind+of+trouble+so+he+didnt+waste+another+second+he+step+trough+the+corridor+to+find+sayuri+half+crying.%5B%2Fcolor%5D%5Bcolor%3Dwhite%5D%22I'm+really+sorry+sayuri+i+didnt+mean+to+hurt+your+feelings+it+seems+I+do+that+alot.Forgive+me%3F%22%5B%2Fcolor%5D%5Bcolor%3Ddarkblue%5Dhis+eyes+were+kind.akiharo+was+still+glowing+and+his+eyes+still+green.He+knew+he+was+forgiven+sayuri+couldnt+stay+mad+at+him+for+long+she+never+could.+He+still+felt+bad+deep+down+but+he+didnt+want+to+fight+with+sayuri+any+more+it+mad+him+very+anxiuos+to+fight+with+her+just+like+when+they+were+seperated+For+too+long%5B%2Fcolor%5D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Sayuri looked up at the Dark Corridor that appeared near her. At first she thought it was someone else who had been sent to check on them, since they had been gone for quite a while. But instead it was Akiharo and her expression became stern and cold. "You can't hurt my "feelings" Akiharo. Nobodies don't have feelings remember?" she said in a cold, distant voice. Even if Nobodies didn't have feelings, Sayuri still felt hurt by everything that had happened. Akira's feeling had been opened up to her and she knew what feelings were now, but she couldn't truely feel them. She stared at Akiharo with her glistening light-purlple eyes, not saying anything, not forgiving him as he had requested her to do.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:37 pm

%5Bcolor%3Dwhite%5D%22darn+and+here+i+was+thinking+you+were+going+to+forgive+me+like+alike+always.Time+to+bring+out+the+big+guns+then%22%5B%2Fcolor%5D+%5Bcolor%3Ddarkblue%5D+akiharo+tried+to+make+sayuri+laugh+so+that+she+would+stop+being+serious.+%5B%2Fcolor%5D+%5Bcolor%3Dwhite%5D+%22you+and+me+both+know+you+cant+stay+mad+at+me+forever+it+imposible+but+if+thats+whatYou+want+i+guess+i'll+be+one+my+way.%22%5B%2Fcolor%5D+%5Bcolor%3Ddarkblue%5D+akiharo+turned+and+open+another+dark+corridor.+He+started+walking+to+it+with+his+head+down.+Knowing+that+sayuri+wouldnt+want+him+to+leave+again.+%5B%2Fcolor%5D+%5Bcolor%3Dwhite%5D+%22I+really+am+sorry+sayuri%22+%5B%2Fcolor%5D+%5Bcolor%3Ddarkblue%5D+he+said+stoping+infront+of+the+corridor+to+add+a+dramatic+ending.+%5B%2Fcolor%5D+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Sayuri stared at Akiharo, her cold expression not leaving her face. When he started trying to make her laugh, she frowned and sighed. "Akiharo... this isn't something to laugh about." she finally said to him. "This is serious. You might think it isn't easy to forget what happened, but it is. You just have to try." she added, in a cold voice just as she did before. When he started to leave, she stood up and extended her hand toward him, but when he turned around to face her she lowered her hand and looked down at the ground. "If you want to leave it's fine. It's not going to change anything. It's not going to make me forgive you any more." she told him softly.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:02 am

%5Bcolor%3Dwhite%5D%22i'm+trying+to+forget+but+you+keep+bringing+it+up.Can+you+just+forgive+me+already+you+know+you+have+to+cause+if+you+dont+you'll+get+very+anxious+when+i+leave.I+promise+i+wont+come+back+this+time+and+you+can+be+the+one+to+tell+xemnas+why+i+left+and+why+the+mission+didnt+get+finished.So+what+will+it+be%3F%22%5B%2Fcolor%5D%5Bcolor%3Ddarkblue%5D+akiharo+waited+for+an+answer+from+sayuri+getting+annoyed+every+second+his+eyes+turned+back+to+blue+and+he+stoped+glowing+he+felt+like+just+like+the+green+color+in+his+eyes+disapeared+so+did+all+his+streanth+was+taken+with+it.He+started+to+feel+somewhat+dizzy+every+thing+was+spining+in+his+head.It+was+a+matter+of+seconds+before+he+colapsed+to+the+ground+again.%5B%2Fcolor%5D%5Bcolor%3Dwhite%5D%22sa...sayuri+h....elp.....me...ple...%22%5B%2Fcolor%5D%5Bcolor%3Ddarkblue%5D+akiharo+was+feeling+very+sleepy+and+tiered+before+he+could+even+finish+his+sentence+he+was+out+cold+falling+to+the+ground.He+did+want+this+to+happen+again+it+was+bad+enough+that+it+happened+once.But+he+had+no+control+ofit+anymore.%5B%2Fcolor%5D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:30 pm

"Whatever Akiharo. It's not my problem anymore." Sayuri said in her still cold voice. She was sick and tired or him putting everything on her, like everything was her fault. "What makes you think that I'll go back to the Castle after this?" she muttered softly. Her eyes widened when she saw Akiharo falling to the ground. Before she could stop herself, Sayuri ran forward and caught him just before he hit the ground. Not again... she thought sadly, lowering Akiharo to the ground next to her. She stared at him and Akira's mind took over her body and she said softly, "I... I forgive you... Akiharo."
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:14 pm

%5Bcolor%3Ddarkblue%5D+it+took+akiharo+a+really+long+time+to+regain+the+stregth+he+needed+to+at+least+wake+up+and+when+he+did+this+time+it+was+even+worse+he+couldnt+even+remember+who+he+was+or+sayuri+%5B%2Fcolor%5D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 pm

"Akiharo?" Sayuri asked softly when he woke up. "A... are you alright?" she stared at him with worry in her eyes. Him collapsing once was bad, but twice? Something was wrong with him right now, and Sayuri didn't understand what could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:41 pm

%5Bcolor%3Dwhite%5D%22who+are+you+and+what+do+you+want%3F%5B%2Fcolor%5D+%5Bcolor%3Ddarkblue%5D+akiharo+had+lost+all+his+memory+of+sayuri+and+his+past.+He+stood+up+an+took+a+few+steps+back+with+nothing+but+confusion+on+his+face.+%5B%2Fcolor%5D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Sayuri stared at Akiharo with nothing but shock aqnd concern in her eyes. "W... what do you mean who am I?" she asked softly getting up from where she was kneeling and stepping back. "You know who I am Akiharo... Sayuri?" she was worried about him now. He didn't seem to remember her. This was getting bad. "M... maybe we should head back to the Castle... Xemnas will unders-" she cut herself off quickly. No. Xemnas can't know about this. We can't head back to the Castle... Sayuri was trapped, she didn't know what to do to help Akiharo.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:32 pm

im not going no where with you and how do you know my name?What do you want from me little girl. akiharo didnt like that sayuri knew his name and he didnt have any memory of who she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Sayuri's eyes widened when Akiharo continued to act as if he didn't know her. "Akiharo...?" she said sadly. "I know your name because I'm your friend." she said, sad eyes staring up at him. He wasn't faking anything, he really had no idea who she was. It seemed Sayuri was very emotional today, as yet another tear ran down her cheek, and her fist was clenched in frustration. "You have to remember me, Akiharo. You're my best friend..." she said simply, not bothering to wipe the tear form her face. She looked down and at that moment an eerie feeling ran through her. She turned around quickly and saw heartless were beginning to surround them. Oh no. Not now. she thought angrily and confused.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:02 am

"look little girl you seem to be way in over you head and what should i care but i cant help but feeling i should so i'll help you out but after this your on your own got it" akiharo summond both his key blades and started atacking the heartless. Then a flash of a dusk past trough his head. He remember that alot of dusks had appeared around him just before xemnas arived to invite him to the organization but he couldnt remember anything that happened after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:02 pm

"Do whatever you want. I didn't ask for your help. It's your choice if you help or not, Akiharo." Sayuri told him coldly. For a moment she stood there not fighting the heartless, until one of them lunged at her. She quickly summoned her keyblade and sliced it through the middle. She continued to fend off the heartless until she realized that most of her energy was depleted once more. At that moment when she dropped her guard, a heartless came from behind her and hit her from behind. Sayuri looked back to see what had happened, but everything began to fade into black. Soon she found herself surrounded by darkness as she fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:37 pm

"i said she wasin way over her head but she doesnt listen does she. akiharo defeated all the heartless and went to see what had happen to sayuri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of Timeless Adventure   

Back to top Go down

Sea of Timeless Adventure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next