The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*CalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where am I?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiharo
Meddler IV

Heart Points : 8452

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:23 pm

"i'm sorry." he said as he lowered his keyblades. " fine i won't touch him just stop looking at me like that."
akiharo could see the fear in sayuri's eyes but what could he expect he deserved it after what he did in port royal.
"just tell me what i can do to help. if you want i could use my powers to make him forget he ever steped foot in the castel and you can send him on his way no one will ever know he was here it will be our little secret promised."
akiharo felt ashamed he needed to make for hurting sayuri in anyway possible. Akiharo then realized that he couldn't just wait for what happened in port royal to blow over he needed to talk about it with sayuri wether he wanted to or not.
"sayuri we need to talk im sorry i really am sorry you know i would never hurt you. right? sayuri i wasn't myself and i got my memory back. plus memory or no memory i wouldn't even dream of hurting. but i guess thats all im doing isn't it. i don't hurt you physically but i hurt your feels. you have to beleive me if i ever lost you i don't know what I'd do...."
he stop quickly when he remembered they weren't alone. he turned his attention to leon. she wants to protect him then i'll help nomatter what the consequence is. after a moment of silence he turned to sayuri again.
" i'll stick by you until my end no matter what i've got your back until i'm struck down i swear."
he ment every word they weren't just friends they were family and their bond was stronger than he could have ever thought possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Sayuri lowered her Keyblades as Akiharo started to talk. His words seemed sincere but she didn't know what to do. She trusted him...a lot. And a lot more than any of the other Organization members. She looked at him, studying his face before deciding that she would believe him. Her Keyblades disappeared and she smiled at him, her eyes returning to their normal color. "I don't think it matters what we do to him. The memories will always be there. Maybe we should just leave him alone." she told him.

"I believe you. I know you wouldn't want to hurt me on purpose, but without your memory, it's hard to know who to trust and who not too. I don't blame you for wanting to hurt me at Port Royal. I know you wouldn't have done it had you known who I was, but there's no point in talking about it now. It's all in the past."

She wasn't sure if she should tell Akiharo what she'd discovered about the Organization yet. Especially with Leon there. She had to find a way to tell him though. But it had to be somewhere where they could be somewhat alone. When he said he would stick by her no matter what she smiled at him and said, "Thank you Akiharo." with a nod. "Now we have to focus on getting him out of here. I don't think there's anyone else here right now so we should be able to just open a Dark Corridor and take him somewhere away from here." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://khandvampireknight.forumotion.com
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:57 pm

" you forget that for us the past is never bahind us and thats what troubles me as for Leon we should probably send him back to Ovan. If he actually stoped walking he should be looking for him. a grin appeared on his face when the thought of ovan walking appeared but vanished as quickly as it came.
"you know luxords in charge so if he tries to punish us it think we could take him as long as we're together"
he said trying to lighten the mood. A sharp scene of pain ran through akiharos head and then he saw what he had seen millions times before the same vision of akira running away from Ovan.
she was running away from him no matter how you justifymit that much was clear.
akiharo stumbled around until he came to a chair. as he recovered from his little episode he realized he was probably looking very weak in the eyes of leon so he jump up from the seat which only made his pain worse.
this can't happen not now.
akiharo figured that everytime Ovan searched a world and didn't find her his pain got strong therefore hurting him as well.
"the day wouldn't be complete without one of us passing out,now would it. Do you thing he found her? Does it matter if he does what about her heart its broken just like his. she might not even wake up."
akiharo had so many questions but this wasn't the right time to be asking them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Sayuri needed to tell Akiharo everything that was going on. She didn't think it was fair for him to not know something so important. But she couldn't say anything with Léon there. They needed to be alone. She looked at Léon and sighed. Then she glanced at Pluto. The dog wagged his tail furiously, panting as he looked at Sayuri. "We have to get him back to the king." she said.

Akiharo started to have a vision, Sayuri could tell and she winced. She felt something weird, like something was stabbing her in her chest. She lost her footing momentarily but quickly regained it and she opened a Dark Corridor. "That'll take you to Ovan. Go." she told him. She honestly wasn't sure where the Dark Corridor would take him. There was a chance that one of the Organization members would interfere with the destination and send him elsewhere.

She smirked at Akiharo after his comment and shook her head. "Guess not." she said. One of them was always either in pain or passing out almost every day. Her visions had gotten stronger, more detailed but she wasn't sure if Akiharo's had changed at all. "That vision you always have. Of Akira running away from Ovan. She isn't running from him exactly." she said. "I need to tell you something." she added. Sayuri opened another Dark Corridor and stepped through it, trying to get them away from the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Akiharo's pain became less and less strong as the vision ended.
"where are you going sayuri? hey wait up. he said as he started walking to dark corridor. then he stoped right before he went through it to make sure leon went through his once he was sure leon was gone he started walking again until he remembered the dog and whistled here boy come on lets go pluto you can't stay here." as he exited the corridor pluto was right behind him. not paying attention to his surroundings he asked the stupidest question ever.
"where are we ?why did we leave the castel? oh and you almost forgot the dog."
Akiharo knew what was about to happen he just didn't know what to say or do. Everytime akiharo got nervous he would change the subject into something that would make you think long and hard. he found himself doing that same thing now.
" ever wonder what its like to be a dog. take pluto all alone without his owner and doing just fine he's smart enough to us the dark corridors as a way to travel between worlds and heartless don't seem to attack him at all.he has such an easy life. if you could be any animal why not a dog huh. what animal would you be." he said trying to stop the subject from being their past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Sayuri knew exactly what Akiharo was doing. He was nervous about everything and as a result he was trying to change the subject. "You're still the same." she chuckled- though it was really Akira as though she was talking to Ovan - and she quickly gasped, placing her fingers on her mouth as she looked at Akiharo. She hated when she did that, it just showed how much like Akira she was. It was to be expected though, she was her Nobody after all.

Her usual manner soon returned as Akiharo kept asking questions and trying to change the subject. "Shut up Akiharo. And listen." she said like she normally would've since the beginning. "I brought us back to Traverse Town. I have to talk to you. Leave the dog alone. He knows where he's supposed to go already." she told him.

Sayuri stepped toward Akiharo and grabbed his upper arms with her own. "All this time we've been told we don't have hearts. We've been told that if we complete Kingdom Hearts we'll get hearts and become out own person. That isn't true. Nothing we've been told is true. We do have hearts. That's why we know what emotions are, not because we remember them from before. That's especially true for us. We don't remember our pasts, because we don't actually have a past." she started.

"Xemnas lied to us. The Organization lied to us. They all lied to us. Once Kingdom Hearts is completed, Xemnas will destroy us all. His main objective is to complete Kingdom Hearts to turn us all in clones of Xehanort. He's only using the two of us to collect those hearts for him so he can turn on us all and destroy us. We have to stop him."

Her hands dropped from his arms and she stepped away from him. Sayuri looked down at the ground for a while before she looked at Akiharo again and she smiled sadly. "To do that...we have to go." A small tear formed in the corner of her eye as she said this and a Dark Corridor opened behind her - one that she didn't create.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:50 pm

" ok if we are here then we is leon are you sure you opened the right corridor" he said with a smirk. he was trying to change the subject again although he knew it wasn't going to work.
"the problem about you knowing me so well is that i can never get away with anything not changing the subject no slacking off not cheating in training it's like your the only one that understands me but its also bad because i hurt you so much because of that. remember the first mission we had together it was in wonderland i acted like a total jerk in the begining to in the end having made a best friend something i didn't really realize until now."
he was still trying to change the subject he didn't want to face reality just yet.
i saw all the signs and deep down i already knew the truth fact is the truth hurts no matter how you justify it. i can't let sayuri leave alone i know that but.. akiharo was getting confused and that was never a good thing.
"what do you think would have happened to us if we never had a mission together, i mean if we never went to wonderland together. i would probably would still be a jerk to everyone who talks to me. and you? what do you think would have happened to you" he kept trying to change the subject henwas determind to.after a while of no luck with changing the subject he caved. with a big sigh he gave up.
"you have obviously made up you mind and i made you a promise. so what ever your planing to do count me in. but first i need you to explain a little more. like how you know all this in the first place, and where are we going exactly and...." he stoped talking when the corridor appeared.
"whats the rush"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:38 am

Sayuri laughed sadly when he said to count him in whatever she was planning to do. The tears glistened on her eyes and she shook her head. "I wasn't supposed to hear anything. I just -" she stopped quickly when she heard the sound of the dark aura forming in the Dark Corridor. Her eyes widened and before she could say anything to Akiharo, two claw like arms shot out of the Corridor.

They wrapped around her, one oround her waist the other over her mouth, making her unable to talk. Sayuri struggled to break free but it was useless, the mere touch from whatever grabbed her seemed to be draining her energy and soon she was too weak to even move.

Her head began to nod as she lost consciousness and her eyes closed. She fell into the darkness of her mind as the creature in the Dark Corridor brought her in. A memory flashed through her mind. Akira was speaking to someone, seemingly arguing with the person. It was a male from what Sayuri could tell. The memory focused in a bit more and she could tell who the boy was. It was Ovan. She heard some of what they were saying.

"I won't leave! I won't leave you alone!"
"Go already Akira! It isn't safe for you here!"
"Ovan...please. I don't want you to at it alone..."
"Just go! They're after you! I won't let them hurt you!"

Akira turned away from Ovan and ran away. This connected back to the vision Akiharo was always having. Soon after Akira had begun to run away, shadows started surrounding Ovan, seemingly angry with him. The memory faded and Sayuri was left in darkness. Heartless...they were after Akira...why?

Sayuri's eyes shot open and she was able to get the grip on her mouth away. "Akiharo!" she screamed, as she disappeared into the Dark Corridor.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 am

akiharo had thought sayuri made the dark corridor he couldn't have ben more wrong. when he saw the arms come out he felt parilized but he knew he needed to acked fast if he ever wanted to se her again.
" sayuri! let her go!" Akiharo quickly jumped inthe corridor before it disappeared. it was dark he could barley see anything but if he learned anything from sayuri it was that he didn't need his eyes to see. akiharo closed his eyes and tried to locate sayuri's ora.
that wasn't so hard guess it's a good thing she has a unique type of power. when he opened his eyes he could see sayuri in the distance it was no longer dark.
"sayuri are you ok sayuri what happened sayuri! he ran towards sayuri he took off his gloves and summoned both keyblades.
i don't know whats going on but i wont let anyone hurt her i promised to keep her safe. and then he saw it what had taken sayuri he couldn't believe his eyes.his eyes turned blood red he couldn't possibly get any more angrier than he was now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Sayuri felt really weak. She was having trouble even keeping her head up. The creature that had her had tightened its grip on her and it was covering her mouth once again. Her energy was being depleted quickly and she didn't know what to do. She couldn't move and she couldn't even think straight anymore. What's going on...? Where did this thing come from...? What does it want with me?

She could hear Akiharo's voice but it sounded so far away. She wanted to call out to it, but her voice seemed caught in her throat now. Sayuri felt like a weak little girl who was always scared of everything. Why did this all seem so familiar? Why did the darkness feel familiar to her? Why did she feel this way? Because Akira felt that way now. She was lost, drifting away from those she loved, falling into the darkness around her. Like Sayuri was now.

She was so close to finding her Somebody. But she was afraid. Afraid of what was going to happen to her after everything was over. If she went back to Akira, she would be forgotten. It would be like she never existed. It was only fair, she was never meant to exist in the first place. Akira was still alive, she wasn't supposed to be here now. And because Sayuri existed...Akira was gone. She was falling into the darkness, unable to wake up.

She needs me to go back. It's the only way for her to wake up. It's for the best that I disappear. That way I won't help Xemnas anymore than I already have... Sayuri closed her eyes, not wanting to fight anymore. If she let the darkness take her, maybe she would be sent to where Akira drifted, sleeping, wanting to wake up. But she didn't want to leave Akiharo behind...
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Akiharo ran as fat as he could trying to get closer to sayuri. the seconds that passed felt like hours to him the darkness around him was making him weaker and weaker. then it hit him to save sayuri he had to do what he feared the most. I have to its the only way i have to give in i have to use all my power at whatever cost no matter what. akiharo was a few feet away from sayuri at this point. " sayuri!! Let her go! akiharo summoned both his keyblades his as were completely red he was so mad. the darkness from his heart had been unlocked and there was no going back. it was all or nothing. he would either kill the monster and save sayuri or lose complete control and kill them both. " i won't let it hurt you i promise. i won't hurt you. he waas trying to convince himself more than sayuri. " let her go!!! " he was right in front of them he could feel the darkness surrounding him but he didn't care. he could see sayuri she was passed out or at least thats what it looked like.
once akiharo looked the creature in the eyes he felt like he had seen it before. he placed it down to have it in a dream before. all the feelings he was having at this moment seemed to familiar ovan must have felt the same way when he was about to lose. but i wont lose her i can't. i shouldn't even exist. i didn't want to. i was going to leave but she brought me back she has teachen me so many thing like friendship and trust if i lose her it over there is no point in me existing anymore. as these thoughts raced through his head tears started to run down his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless

Heart Points : 4574

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Posting as Sayuri...cause I'm lazy cx

All the memories had turned to darkness and Sayuri floated in the darkness, not knowing what to do. She couldn't move and she couldn't speak. It was like she'd been tied down and was immobile now. How do I get out of this? I want to go back to Akiharo. I have to go back...so we can go back to Akira and Ovan... A tear appeared in her closed eyes and rolled down her cheek.

She wanted it all to be over. She wanted to leave...to be useful in a better cause. She'd wanted to become her own person so badly, but that was never going to happen. Not while Akira lived. She might as well go back and be useful for something. Give Akira the rest of her powers back and help her wake up.

The girl could heat Akiharo's voice, demanding that the shadow creature, which she knew now was a Heartless - a powerful one - let her go. Her eyes suddenly opened, but they were dull and seemingly lifeless. Inside her mind wasn't Sayuri anymore, the Heartless had somehow taken control of her. It moved its claw like hand away from her mouth but kept its grip around her waist.

Her arms hung loosely at her sides and her dull eyes looked at Akiharo. "No. It can take me to Akira. I need to go back to her." the Heartless said through her. Her arms slowly rose from where they were and they were extended toward him. "Come on Akiharo. You have to go back to Ovan. It can take us both back to them..." the Heartless continued to say.

No! Akiharo don't believe it! That's not me talking! Please...don't believe it... she silently pleaded in her mind. She didn't want him to believe the Heartless...it would only drain his energy just like it had hers. She could tell that he was using his full power. He'd given into the darkness inside him. She couldn't allow the Heartless to get a hold on him while he was like that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumotion.com
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:51 pm

"go back to ovan that poor excuse for a hero. do you honestly think thats what i want. ha if you do then your mistaken.i mean if thats what i wanted i would have left a long time ago. no, no me you see, what i want is to be my own person to be whole without ovan so i can become even more powerful then i could every dream to be by joining ovan. thanks for the offer but i think i'll pass." akiharo's voice was dark he wasn't himself anymore. every word he said was the opposite of what me really wanted to say.
" you want to know why i stayed in the organization... to get stronger and stronger you sayuri you were just a cover up so xemnas wouldn't know my true intentions of taking over the organization and taking kingdom hearts powers to become invincible just like he plans to do. sorry but you mean nothing to me. the heartless on the other hand looks strong enough to be a challenge."the real akiharo was in there somewhere just to deep down to be able to do anything about what was happening.
"hey heartless why don't you drop the extra weight and come fight she's worthless anyways." akiharo motion to the heartless so it would step forward.
sayuri please don't think anything im saying i mean. i will gain control i promise i just need time. please don't give up on me just yet please. the real akiharo was trying really hard to gain control of himself once again before he did something he would regret for ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 am

The heartless laughed softly and looked at Akiharo in the form of Sayuri. "Stupid boy. I am the heartless!" she laughed. This thing wasn't planning on letting go of Sayuri anytime soon. Which meant that if Akiharo wanted to fight it, he would have to fight it as Sayuri. The real Sayuri watched everything that was happening and even though Akiharo's words stung, she knew he wasn't the one saying them. It was the darkness inside of him, and she knew that he was trying to regain control of himself.

She had to keep trying to do the same. Sayuri's eyes flashed normally for a moment and she said, "Aki...haro..." before the heartless took control of her again. "If you want to fight me and risk losing her, do it!" the heartless made Sayuri's body summon her keyblades and it set her down in front of Akiharo.

She was allowed to regain some of her senses but her body movements and mind were still semi controlled by the heartless. Her eyes had turned bright blue as she began to tap into her powers, into the darkness inside her. In truth it was the heartless that was doing this. She didn't even know she was fighting Akiharo exactly anymore. In front of her she saw Sora, and she was in Traverse Town like before...when she'd fought Dora the first time. When she almost annihilated him. Wh...what an I doing here...? Where's Akiharo?" she asked herself.

The boy has abandoned you. Left you to fight Sora alone. Let the anger consume you...attack Sora. Finish him off... Sayuri could feel anger welling up inside her, just like it had when she really fought Sora. Instead of darkness surrounding her though, a bright blue aura...light...began to surround her and she raised her keyblades. "This is why she is needed! This is why we can't let her get away!" the heartless said, looking at Akiharo. That was why the heartless had taken hold of her in the first place. Her powers were both light and darkness, that's why she was the one that was needed.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:56 pm

" she the one you need, i bet know your going to tell me that the fact that her power comes from light and darkness that she is stronger than i could ever imagine right. well knews flash she will be at war within herself for ever. you can never balance out light and darkness because they don't want to be equal. you see as long as there is light the darkness will want to overpower it take full control and it will if not now then later and the light the lightt will always be there but when the time comes it will not help i will watch you fall into darkness because it can't do anything but that, watch. thhe power of light may be strong but if it was truly stronger then the darkness why have all the world fallen to darkness. sora he may have saved them only for them to fall again. darkness cannot be defeated it can only be stoped for a while and then it strikes again and it will continue like that until all the light is gone. take this body for example darkness now consumes it and it couldn't be stronger what ever light once inhabited it is too weak to fight back so it watches unable to do anything."
akiharo had fallen the darkness was right he was too weak to do anything but watch. and then it clicked he was light it was always inside him it was always there guiding him but he just didn't know it then.
if what the darkness had said was then light can't be stoped either it can only be put to sleep until someone awakens it. thats what i have to do awaken the light deep within me. but how? akiharo knew what he had to do and he had no time. while the darkness consumed him he was traped and given a mission that this time seemed completely impossible.
the darkness had control of his body and it planed to use. it chaarged at sayuri with both keyblades in hand and attacked. at that very moment akiharo gained control for quick second his eyes turned blue and slowed down the attack but he couldn't stop it the darkness still had its hold "watch out! " and then he lost control again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 pm

"Darkness is everywhere. Light is also there. If there is darkness, there is always light. Light is stronger, even if it cannot completely defeat the darkness it will always try. It will never give up. Just like I've never given up on you Akiharo!" Sayuri had gained control of herself for a few moments to tell this to Akiharo. She knew he was in there, the darkness could have taken control of his body, but he was still there.She knew he was.

Just as quickly as she had gained control, it was gone and the heartless took over again. "Shut up girl. He's nothing. You shouldn't even be speaking to him!" The Heartless wasn't sure how she'd even spoken to him. It didn't seem like she'd broke out of its trance. She should still be seeing Sora and feeling like she was in Traverse Town engulfed by the anger she felt. And while this was still true, Sayuri could see Akiharo...the visions of him and Sora were fading in and out. It was like she was in both places.

Sayuri's eyes were still bright blue and the aura still surrounded her as Akiharo attacked. Her eyes flashed for a moment and the aura surrounded her as a sort of barrier that made his attack bounce off, not even able to touch her. "There's light in you! Don't let it lay dormant any longer Akiharo! Fight the darkness!" she couldn't stop her body lunging forward to attack him, thanks to the Heartless controlling her but she could make him use the light deep within him to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:55 pm

" light... light is weak it will alway be weak and it will remain weak as long as there is darkness to overpower it."the darkness was suprised that he could not land his attack and blocked sayuris with ease. when their keyblades touched akiharo gained control again. "you are my light as long as you exist my light will remain strong sayuri just don't give up on me. not yet." when the darkness pushed sayuri away it gained control of akiharo again. amazing how light still fights knowing it can't win. isn't it? its what makes things interesting. your light is strong but your darkness is stronger give in and you'll break free from the trance. join me we will conquer all worlds be unstoppable you promised you had my back forever. that you would stick by me nomatter what i kept that promise now its time for you to keep it or are you going to give up on me. you don't have to answer right away just when you've had enough." the darkness was playing all the right cards hitting all the right spots. he charged again and unleashed a series of combos on sayuri.
sayuri i'm trying i really am but it seems impossible my light is too weak without you, I am weak. you were always the one keeping me on the right track and even though you are here in front of me i can't help but feel alone.i feel as if we are worlds apart. i'm hopeless, a lost cause and you still don't give up on me but i already have. there is much darkness and not enough light its useless. akiharo was lost he had given up on himself and saw no point in fighting what was inevitable to prevent.
"you don't give up on him but he has given up on the both of you he sees no point in fight the darkness why do you it is inevitable the darkness will consume you. put your light to sleep give in to darkness then and only then will you truly be the strongest"the darkness let akiharo gain control for just enough time for him to speak. " i'm sorry" and the darkness took control again and let those words linger in the air
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Sayuri winced at everything the darkness was making Akiharo say. She didn't like hearing those things coming from him. She jumped back when her attack was blocked so she wouldn't be attacked easily in retaliation. She heard what the real Akiharo said and she smirked at him. The Heartless let Sayuri take control of herself for a few moments and she said, "I'll never give up on you Akiharo! I promised I would be by your side and I always will be!" she said before the Heartless took control of her once more.

"You're a pathetic boy. Needing this girl to keep your "light" strong. What if she was gone? What if you'd never met her? What if I decide to kill her right now?"[Heartless taunted. Sayuri's body suddenly tensed and she couldn't move anymore. Her energy remained the same, the aura surrounding her and her eyes blue, but she raised her hands to her neck, dropping the keyblades in her hands. Her breath had suddenly caught in her throat and she couldn't breath correctly. It was like something was suffocating her.

Hearing what the darkness was saying, Sayuri looked at Akiharo. "No!" she gasped weakly. "I'll never give into the darkness inside me! It'll only destroy me, I won't fall for you're tricks!" she spat weakly at the darkness. "Akiharo! Don't give in! Don't let the darkness consume you! Please...fight it! I know you can! I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU! I PROMISE! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" She heard Akiharo's words when the darkness let him take control for a slip second and her eyes widened.

Her eyes began to well with tears and she looked down. The Heartless seemed to think that she was gone, but instead the light aura surrounding her began to expand and as it touched the Heartless it began to retreat. I won't give in. I'll help him. I'll get Akiharo back from the darkness. she dropped her hands from her neck and her keyblades appeared. "I WON'T GIVE UP!" she screamed, before she was engulfed in the light and it seemingly blinded the area with light.

As the light faded, Sayuri ran at Akiharo, keyblades in hands seeming like she was going to attack him. But as she approached him, her keyblades disappeared and she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. "I said I wouldn't give up on you...and I'm not. I just don't want to fight you..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:54 am

akiharos keyblades disapeared when sayuri wraped her arms around him."You won't have to. i would say i promise but i don't seem to be keeping them at least not today. i'm sorry. akiharo huged sayuri back being careful not to hurt her. and then he pushed her away he was ashamed he didn't deserve her kindness. the darkness was encaged in his heart once again it seemed sayuri's light scared it off and now that she wasn't traped by the heartless he didn't feel angry anymore.
" did i hurt you please tell me i didn't hurt you.sayuri i'm sorry really i really am sorry... i gave in to darkness and gave up fighting and you still didn't give up on me. why? i gave up on myself but you didn't. you kept me going and saved me from my own abyss. but i didn't deserve to saved. there are so many things i've done that i'm not proud of and things you know about and yet you brush them aside. you've created an image of me in your mind were i am your friend your family your protecter but your wrong i'mmnever going to live up to that image. i can't be like you sayuri, i will never be like you, so pure filled with light. i'm sorry but you shouldn't have saved me. akiharo took a few steps back he looked at his feet. noticing his gloves were gone he put his hands in his pockets and took a few more steps back.
" you shouldn't have saved me" he whispered. he had lost all hope in himself. he was weak the heartless and the darkness were right. "i'm useless." he repeated.
"i'm sorry not just for today but for ever entering your life you would have been better of without me. don't try to denie it. if it weren't for me you would have left a long time ago and i would have never hurt you and you would be safe and happy." not once as he spoke did he raise his gaze to look sayuri in the eyes he was too ashamed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 am

Sayuri almost fell back as Akiharo pushed her away and she stared at him, confused. Her hands clenched into fists and tears started to form in her eyes again. It seemed all she ever did now was cry...it wasn't her fault though. Akira seemed very emotional too, something inside her was sad, it was crying for something. Or someone.

She looked at Akiharo, and stepped toward him. He seemed to want to get away from her, his hands were in his pockets and she knew that his gloves weren't on them. Her nails began to dig into her palms and she gritted her teeth. Before she could stop herself, Sayuri ran forward and lifting her fist, she punched Akiharo across the face."Idiot!" she screamed. "You're such an idiot! How could you say my life would be better without you?!" she screamed at him.

Her hands quickly dropped to her side's and she looked down, the tears rolling down her cheeks. "If I'd never mer you, I'd still be Xemnas' lackey! I'd still think I would be whole when Kingdom Hearts was finished! I'd think I was nothing more than a heart collector...Akiharo, you made me realize that's not the only thing I am. You made me realize that I'm also not alone. That I have someone who always has my back. That I actually mean something to someone. That I have a best friend..." Akira's voice mixed with her own as she said the last part.

Sayuri looked back up and stared at Akiharo, her eyes giving him a hurt look and she sighed. "You aren't only darkness. It's not the only thing living within you. Light is in there. Laying dormant until you release it..." she told him, placing her index finger on his chest. "The light is in here." she added softly.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 am

akiharo felt sayuri punch him but he didn't care. "your wrong my light my light is you and as long as you are my light my darkness will always hurt you." as he said this a tear ran down his face. " you can't cry if you don't have a heart i learned that the hard way. you have a heart i have a heart everyone in the organization has a heart i know that now." akiharo pulled one of his hands out of his pockets and reached it towards sayuri's face intending to wipe away her tears but just before he was about to touch her he droped his hand and steped back again. and then he became hard again. " i will never walk the road to light i probably won't ever even be able to step on it for at least a second. i have that clear in my head maybe you should get that clear too and stop lying to yourself you'll only get hurt in the end. i say your life would be better without me cause i know its true and deep down inside you know its true too. So you can stop spiting me lies about having light inside me because it was pretty clear a few minutes ago that i don't. akiharo was convinced he had no light in him. " you call me your friend. i call you my family but we both know we're just lying to ourselves. i'm not a good i've never been. i've always taken you for granted, put you in dangerous situations time and time again. friend are supposed to look out for each other name one time i've saved you with having have gotten you in danger in the first place. can you name one cause i sure can't." the tear in his eyes were building up. but he wasn't done there was so much more he needed to get off his chest. and he knew sayuri wouldn't like a word about what he was going to say next. " i met has well been the heartless controling you a few minutes ago at least he didn't hurt you as much as i have. i bet xemnas hasn't hurt you as much as i have. sayuri i can't even touch you without hurting you. i'm a monster the sooner you get that in your head the better." tears ran down akiharo's face as he spoke each word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:19 am

Everything he said, every single word made anger well up in Sayuri. She couldn't believe he was saying all this. He might have gotten her in danger, she'll admit to that, but every time she had the choice of going. She always made the choice of going with Akiharo, never questioning anything. Just going because of the promise she'd made to always have his back.

"The only reason I can even be considered light is because of you Akiharo. You showed me the path of light, I'm taking it because of you. I don't care what you think, I know there is light inside you. If you'd only stop to look for it...you'd find it. Akiharo...I'm not your light. Your light is inside of you. Look for it. You'll find it. Trust me."

Her eyes went down to the hand that was now laying at his side. She knew what she was about to do might trigger something to happen to her, but she didn't care. She needed to show Akiharo that he didn't always hurt her. Sayuri glanced up at Akiharo's face and smiled sadly, lifting one of her hands to his face to wipe his tears away. "You don't always hurt me..." She grabbed his uncovered hand with her own and felt a surge of energy run through her. Her hand had become surrounded by the aura that had engulfed her earlier and it kept Akiharo's power from harming her.

"See?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:02 am

he stayed completely still as sayuri touched his face and then he went paralyzed when she touched his hand when he saw sayuri's hand surrounded by light he felt conflicted happy cause he didn't hurt her but sad because this prove he was right. "i see but do you. i don't hurt you now cause your light is protecting you, see...this just proves me right. light protects you from darkness and now its protecting you from me. in other words my darkness" akiharo pulled his hand away and placed it in his pocket once again. he could tell sayuri was trying really hard to reach out to him but he could only see the down side to all her words and actions. i care about her so much and to stop hurting her i must leave but leaving will also hurt her. if i leave i might as well be giving up my light for good and giving in to my darkness forever and if i give in to darkness it will come after her but if i stay what good will that bring just more pain and danger not just for me but for her as well.
he didn't want this conversation to go on any longer it would only rip them further apart.
"guess i need new gloves huh. i'm certainly not gonna search for them here. this place creeps me out." he said with a grin on his face.
akiharo had learned how to hide his true emotions when need to so well it was like his second nature to do so automatically. "what color do you think they should be this time around? pink... purple... sky blue?" he joked with a smirk on his face. he looked at sayuri waiting to see how she would react he wouldn't be surprised if she punched him again with his mood swing why wouldn't she.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:38 am

Sayuri didn't know how to get him to see that he didn't hurt her anymore. He pulled his hand away just as the light on her hand faded away and she sighed. Just a little longer and he would've seen I was right... she thought sadly. How was she supposed to help him when he just lost hope? She wanted to show him that he didn't hurt her, but in all honest he did. Not when he touched her...but when he acted the way he was now. She wanted him to see that he was light but all he was the darkness within him.

She looked at him with sad eyes as his expression changed and he became suddenly happy and started joking. She didn't want to fight with him anymore, lifting her hand she created a Dark Corridor and sighed again. "Let's get out of here..." she said softly.

Why do you continue to protect him? Why not just leave him? Let him fall into darkness...no one cares about him. He isn't even actually one of the keyblade's chosen. He only has it because his Somebody does. You on the other hand, you are important. You wield the keyblade because of the light inside you, you are the one we need. You will complete Kingdom Hearts for me.."

That voice sounded so much more familiar now. For...me...? Me...the only one who wanted Kingdom Hearts to be restored so badly was Xemnas. But he wasn't around, he'd disappeared not that long ago. Yet...his voice was ringing in her head, telling her that she was the one who was needed. She closed her eyes tightly and brought her hands up to her ears, trying to block his voice. It wasn't working though, he wasinside her mind, he somehow infiltrated her body and was inside her now, filling her mind with ideas that would prove useful for the Organization is he succeeded in getting her to believe she was the one that was needed.

Her vision began to fade in and out just like before when the heartless seemed to drain her of her energy and she collapsed. Falling backward onto the ground in front of the Dark Corridor she had created, Sayuri began to be surrounded by darkness.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 pm

akiharo saw sayuri cover her he guessed she didn't want to hear him talk anymore. then she collapsed and the darkness surround her and he knew something was wrong.
"sayuri! sayuri talk to me. don't listen to that voice it will only tell you lies it will only lead you to an abyss you won't be able to come back from. trust me i know." akiharo was now knelt by her side he watched the darkness surround sayuri. he forgot about his gloves or he just didn't care. he picked up sayuri and wraped her in his arms.
" sayuri you have to wake up please. please nothing the darkness will give you is worth losing yourself in the process." akiharo started to cry once again. he couldn't stand the thought of losing sayuri it was too painful. as one of his tears mistakenly fell on sayuri this strange light seemed to appear.
it wont be enough if icould defeat my own darkness what makes me think i can beat this one. i need your help you have to help me please sayuri wake up please i can't lose you not again please. he pleaded
"not again" he repeated this time sounding like ovan. and then something unexpected happened an aura of light surrounded akiharo but he didn't notice he just tightened his grip around sayuri.
he placed his hand on the side of her face and used his powers " wake up" his voice was commanding now she had no choice but to wake up. " wake up.... wake up. he repeated softly as he dropped his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: