The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

Where am I? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:04 pm

You are the one that is needed. Let yourself be engulfed by the darkness. Your light will keep your memory safe, you won't forget who you are, or anyone around you. But the darkness will go e you power. It will give you the power you need, you desire, to finish restoring Kingdom Hearts. You know that you want to help with that cause. You want to be whole. You want to be your own person. You don't want Akira to continue making you weak. Sever your ties to that girl, she will only hold you back. You will keep her powers and she will continue as she is...

I want to help restore Kingdom Hearts...I want to become my own person. Akira will only hold me back...I must sever my ties to her. My power will finally be mine alone...she won't stop me anymore. She...won't...wake up...

The more the voice spoke to her, the deeper the darkness inside her consumed her. Xemnas' objective the entire time was to get her to give into the darkness. To get her to become his ultimate weapon so he could restore Kingdom Hearts quickly and destroy the rest of them. But Akiharo had stopped that from happening. And now he couldn't get the girl back on track like he'd wanted her to be. She'd become to rebellious and wanted to go back to her Somebody.

Akiharo's voice faintly reached her and she looked around the darkness she was floating in. Akiharo....Akiharo! she called out into the darkness. She didn't want to be lost in there, she wanted to go back to Akiharo. A bright light began to shine a little ways away from her and she ran toward it. She could see Akiharo, holding her in his arms...crying. She saw the light surrounding him and she smiled. "You...you finally found your light...Akiharo..." she said softly as her eyes opened.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:05 pm

akiharo wiped the tears from his face. " what are you talking about i didn't find you did. i had nothing to do with with it.... i'm just glad your awake and not controlled by darkness...." he said with a grin. "you are whole, the heart can leave a body but the body will replace it first chance it gets and when you make friends a part of their hearts become yours. kingdom hearts is intended to give us all the same hearts become replicas of xemnas or who ever he chooses. he needs you to collect hearts to finish it. and truth is no matter how hard we try we will always collect hearts no matter what. sorry but its true. willingly or not all keyblade wielders collect hearts with out even knowing what for." akiharo didn't want this conversation to go one either.
" you could choose if you wanted to wield a keyblade would you? the keyblade didn't choose me it choose ovan but the fact that our hearts are so tightly connected to each others it lets me wield it too. i've kept my share of secrets too sayuri i've always known why i could wield a keyblade and i know why akira can too but that doesn't matter we wield one thats what matters not why or how. it doesn't make a diffrence just makes doubt ourselves." akiharo has doubted himself ever since he found out he believes thats what pushed him into darkness; wanting to prove that the keyblade choose him because he was the strong one not ovan.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:32 pm

Sayuri shook her head, too weak to even stand up and she sighed. "It's your light...Don't you see? It's in you..." she told him. She wasn't ready to just give up on him, even if he had already given up on himself. Sayuri knew that he did have light within him, even if he didn't believe he did. She knew that he wasn't just darkness, that he could be much more. That even though the keyblade didn't choose him, he could still be one of its chosen. He needed to realize that he wasn't only darkness though.

"If I could've chosen I wouldn't have wanted the keyblade to choose me. I would've wanted it to choose someone else. Then I wouldn't be this way...I wouldn't be the one that's always being taken over by Heartless, or being smacked down by Xemnas because I didn't do something the way he wanted. I wouldn't be...this." she motioned down to herself and sighed. "But what happened happened and I can't change that I'm a keyblade wielder, no matter how much I wouldn't want to be one."

"You and Ovan are the same. Neither one of you is stronger than the other. If that were true one of you wouldn't exist. No matter what happens, if you two faced each other, even if one of you defeated the other...that doesn't mean that you are stronger than the other. It doesn't mean anything at all. Both of you hold something dear to your hearts, and that gives you a light, deep inside you." she wasn't sure where the words were coming from, but they flowed out of her mouth like she had planned all of it. "If Ovan has light...you do as well Akiharo."

Sayuri stood up, nearly falling again in the process and she tried to steady herself before she even tried to move. The Dark Corridor she had created before was gone and she was too weak to try and create another, so she stared at the black around the two of them for a moment before she turned around and looked at Akiharo. "Stop doubting yourself. You're strong and you have light inside you." she said in Akira's voice and she smiled, her smile making her look exactly like Akira.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 pm

akiharo listened to sayuri lecture you would think she rehearsed it for hours by how easily the word flow, but he didn't care it would take a miracle to change his mind " sure what ever. are you done. this is what i've learned: your clearly convinced i have light in me , i'm not and nothing i can say or do will change your mind about that so why bother. i just don't want to see you get hurt when i prove i'm right, but if it makes you feel any better the truth is i hope i'm wrong and your right but i can't just take a leap of faith and say i habe light when all i can feel in me is darkness.... now could we stop talking about it for now. please. let get out of here" akiharo opened a dark corridor with no effort. he saw sayuri struggle with her balance as she got up so he put his hands on sayuri's shoulders " don't worry i got your back. we'll go slow from now on live in the moment not the past. and i'll be right beside you every step of the way." he promised " i'm always with you even when we're apart." he said sounding a bit like ovan but he didn't notice. his eyes were sky blue as he smiled and spoke again. " you are my friend, scratch that your my bestfriend nothing could ever make me want to lose you nothing" he said sounding like himself again. how do i get her to se without hurting her my light is gone what little i had is gone. i know sayuri she won't let this go but if she tries to uncover the truth and i'm right what will make her want to stay. she hasn't given up because she believes she is right but if she is proven wrong she wont stay and i wont make her. akiharo was scared deep inside. "as long as you want me here. i'll be here right beside you." he whispered he didn't know if sayuri had heard him say that but he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:57 pm

There's just no point in fighting with him...He's lost all hope. What can I do? I know there's light inside him. And...even if there isn't...He's my best friend. I won't leave. I'll always be by his side, no matter what happens."

She didn't know what to do anymore. Akiharo had just no hope left in him. She was sure that he did have some sort of light within him. "Light cannot exist without darkness. Darkness cannot exist without light." she heard herself say. She glanced back at Akiharo who had his hands on her shoulders now. She looked down at his hands and noticed that he still didn't have the gloves. And he wasn't hurting her. She glanced up at him again and said, "Akiharo. You're hands."

His words confused her. "As long as I want you here?" she tilted her head to the side as Akira so often did with Ovan and she sighed. "Why would you even think that I want you to ever leave? You're my best friend. I don't want you to ever leave." she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:56 pm

akiharo heard sayuri say what he expected. she want him with her now he knew that much."you say that now but along the road who knows your feeling might change.... i might change and i can't say if it for the better or worse, and neither can you. you can never be certain about the future sayuri you should know that by now i do. but hey live in the moment right. now is now and you want me with you now and thats what matters. so for now i'll stay." he said with a sad smile on his face. akiharo droped his hands right when he remembered he didn't have his gloves on and put them back in his pockets.
" sorry once is enough for today maybe enough for ever. he said as he droped his gaze to the floor.
,you have always been there for me i just hope one day you can say that about me but you can't not today not yesterday not tomorrow but one day i hope. i hurt you and you know that you just don't want to believe it but i do. i will stay for now until you realize that you don't me in your life anymore. the day you do i will leave no questions asked cause i will already know the answer. its not today or tomorrow but one day you will. and i'm sorry. but i'll keep watch over you forever you can count on that. akiharo thought to himself he believed one day sayuri would want him gone. and he would leave to make her happy. but he would always watch over her to keep her out of harms way.
" so where do we go from here if what you say is true the castel is of limits sooo....?"
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Sayuri shook her head, not wanting to believe what Akiharo was saying. "Never." she started. "My feelings will never change. Akiharo, don't you get it? Without you, I have no one. You're my best friend, my only friend. I don't want you to go away. I need you. If you're gone, I won't have anyone to cheer me up when I'm bummed out, I won't have anyone to fight with over nothing. And I won't have anyone to compete with to get stronger." she told him.

There was really nothing she could do to change his mind, so she wasn't going to say any more. Maybe what she said last would show him something. She doubted it because it seemed like he'd lost all hope in himself forever probably, but she wasn't giving up on him. Never.

"I don't know. I'm just getting out of here." she stared at the Dark Corridor Akiharo had created and she sighed. ifting her hand she created another Dark Corridor, with some effort, and she turned to him. Smiling sadly, Sayuri turned around again and walked through the Corridor.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 am

"what is my corridor not good enough? don't like its destination? what wrong with it?" he said as he followed sayuri through hers. he wondered what was going through sayuri's head he was confused.
" you could make new friends easily but me i act like a jerk to everyone but you. if i make another friend like you scratch that theres no one else like you, if i ever make another friend it will be a miracle." he said with a sad smile on his face
"plus i'm usually getting you bummed out in the first place like now and i bet you anyone could be a better friend than me... you know for a smart girl your really umm not smart when it comes to picking friends." akiharo said jokingly.
" guess i should be thankful for that though huh. i could never imagine my life without you and i'm proud of that because i won't have to at least not for now." he said with a smirk on his face.
"ok one question why did you pick here why this world if we can go anywhere we want whenever we want and you choose here and now because?" akiharo scratched his head and took in his surroundings with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:37 pm

She didn't want to be mad. At least not at Akiharo. But he was making that seemingly impossible. He kept going on about him being a jerk, how he was only nice to her and he wouldn't be able to make any other friends besides her. He had everything wrong, even if he did act like a jerk, that didn't mean no one would ever like him. Just like she always acted serious or seemingly antisocial, she was able to make friends with him. He was saying that she could make friends, just like that, but she really couldn't. If she could, why did he see her with other friends? Because she didn't have any others.

"Shut up." she said quietly at first. She didn't want to keep hearing him say those things. Things that were completely false. Sayuri wasn't that type of person - not that she was even actually one - to just make friends with any and everyone. She was too skeptical about everything and everyone around her to even trust someone enough to say more than her name half the time. She barely trusted Xemnas when he'd first found her, and now she didn't trust him at all. She didn't trust the Organization at all anymore. The people that had once been her comrades and guides, everything was gone. They were nothing but strangers who wanted to use her powers for a selfish gain to her.

"Shut up. SHUT UP AKIHARO!" she kept saying until she finally screamed it out to him as they entered Twilight Town. No one was around and she was grateful for that so they didn't hear her outburst. "You don't get anything! I can never make real friends, none of this is real at all anyways. We aren't meant to exist, so even if I make friends as soon as I disappear all their recollections of me will disappear along with me! There's no point in making any other friends. I don't want to make any others...You're my only friend! I don't want that to change. Ever." she said, tears in her eyes, trying to calm down.

"You obviously won't understand what though! You're too engulfed in the thought that you're nothing but darkness, right? Well fine. I don't care what you think you are anymore, you'll eventually see you're wrong anyways." she told him and she turned around. "I just want to be away from the castle..." she responded to his question and started to walk away. Out of the Sandlot and into the alley where The Usual Spot was located.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 am

"i'm sorry i really should learn when to stay shut shouldn't i. and even if you disappear your memory wont your hard to forget. i should know." akiharo said with a grin as he followed sayuri through twilight town. twilight town had a special conection with both sayuri and akiharo its were they grew up or well ovan and akira grew up. for akiharo it was more it was were all his dreams took place were all his flash backs took him. "sayuri i don't want new friends ether, i swear.... oh and if you wanted to be away from the castel you shouldn't have pick the world most closes to it. you want me to stop lying to you well the feeling mutual." he said.
"i haven't been to this world much but i swear i could tell you even where each tunnel will lead you or where and when the sun will set and where the best place to stare at the stars is....there are many times my dreams make me want to wake up screaming but then i have others that make me feel like i never want to wake up but those dreams are easier to be woken up from than the nightmares.....i guess this is the part where i shut before i say the wrong thing isn't it." he said with a smirk. they where standing outside the usual spot now but no one seemed to be around.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Sayuri didn't want to hear it. She knew that was wrong. As soon as she disappeared, no one would remember her. She would have to go back to Akira. That means everyone who knew her wouldn't anymore. They'd know her as Akira once more. Akiharo was only fooling himself, if he didn't already know the truth. Which she was sure he did. Everyone did.

"Akiharo.. you know that's not true. Everyone will forget me. Just like they will you. Our Somebodies are still alive. We aren't meant to exist, we'll be forgotten. We'll be known as Ovan and Akira once more. You know that's how it'll work. Don't kid yourself." she said a little too harshly.

Akiharo would probably have some weird comeback that'll get her started on another subject. Which was exactly what she needed. She didn't want to think about what exactly would happen when she and Akiharo weregone. And then surely enough it came. He asked why she came to Twilight Town if she wanted to be away from the castle. She smirked at him and shook her head.

"Just because I wanted to be away from it, doesn't mean I wanted to be too far away Akiharo. You know Twilight Town has a connection to me. Just as it does to you. That's why I came here." Sayuri was being a bit more logical than usual right now. Was it because of Akira, or were her memories coming back more? She looked around the outside of the Usual Spot and decided that since there was no one else there, she would go in. Pence, Hayner and Olette wouldn't mind. They wouldn't know. Sayuri had kept a close watch on them for a while now. Without them knowing, she'd been coming to the Usual Spot often.

No one knew that. Not even Akiharo. Until now that is. She went in, and looked around. It was still the same as before. Except one thing, the bat that Hayner and Roxas used a lot for that game of theirs. She picked up the bat and swung it a couple of times, before placing it in bother hands and looking down at it. "No wonder why Roxas was so good at using it. It's almost exactly like a Keyblade. It's so easy to maneuver, just like one.." she said softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:50 pm

"do you ever wonder why we exist? you and me i mean you keep repeating that we weren't ment to, but yet here we are. i would like to believe that theres more to it that we are ment to do more than nothing that we aren't a mistake." akiharo walked around the usually spot trying to avoid looking at sayuri his emotions were stronger he knew any little thing he did would trigger a whole new type of emotions to rush in.
"what if theres more to us everyone has their own destiny but if we weren't ment to exist does that mean we don't have" ever word that came out of akiharo was heartfelt
"sayuri we are here... we exist for a reason if you think there is no reason then we'll make one ourselves and we can start by atleast trying to stop xemnas." not once did he look at sayuri when he spoke. he just walked around and around he must have memorized the whole place by now
akiharo knew sayuri would turn his word around in a way that would completely blow his mind. the way he sees things is the complete opposite of how sayuri might. sayuri and i couldn't beany more diffrent and in a way thats a good thing but sometimes it just drives me insane. if we ever decide to not argue we really wouldn't talk much but its arguing that get to see who she is and what she believes in. I've never really been the sentimental type person talking about my feelings isn't something that just happen but arguing is probably the best way i show i care. i must drive her crazy as well and for that i'm sorry but its how i show you i care about you and that you mean alot to me sayuri. akiharo thought to himself with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Sayuri looked at Akiharo for a moment, before she rolled her eyes at him and looked back at the bat in her hands. She wondered what it was like to play Grandstander. It must've been fun. Roxas seemed to have a lot of fun playing it with Hayner all the time. He must've actually felt like a real person at that time.. before everything turned out to be a dream that he had been forced into so that he wouldn't interfere with Namine and Diz in putting Sora's memories back together.

She sighed softly, wondering why she even knew all that like she'd been there. Sure, she'd heard bits and pieces from other Organization members, but why did she know all that like the entire story had been told to her. It was weird, but it helped her maintain her views on the Organization, so she didn't mind it.

"Xemnas isn't even here to be stopped." she answered Akiharo somewhat coldly, and she dropped the bat back in the spot where she'd found it. Sayuri walked out of the Usual Spot without another word to him and she walked up the alley heading for the Town Square. Something didn't seem right. The last few times she'd been here, Hayner, Pence and Olette had been close to finding her. Now, they didn't seem to be anywhere in sight. Maybe they were in the Town Square though, trying to earn a few extra bucks? Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 am

"so we stop kingdom hearts.... we do what ever it takes." he said in more of a whisper than he expected.
he turned to see sayuri walking out the door. he could sense that something was up. something was bugging her and he started to feel it too.something was off and although he usually avoided this world as much as possible. something was missing but he couldn't sence what it seemed to bypass him.
a "normal" day for akiharo consisted of a random mission then training and sleep but today nothing seemed to "normal" everything was off. since first joining the organization akiharo has changed alot more than he himself would have expected. his way of fighting, his dreams, his personality and his beliefs in what was right and yet he is still the same the member who keeps to himself, the one who no one sees yet everyone knows he's there. nothing had changed but the things that only sayuri could really see.
akiharo followed sayuri out without a word. he would ask why they were headed this way but he didn't care. he didn't feel like talking anymore he just followed in silence. i wonder if i just left and stoped following sayuri would notice. would i be mad if she didn't or relieved? it would probably hurt deep down but i would hold it against her. at least i don't think i would.... no i wouldn't be mad. he thought to himself as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: