The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sayuri's Diary 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

Sayuri's Diary 1 Empty
PostSayuri's Diary 1

Another day come and gone. And another mission that we believe to be completed, is now gone. How long will it be til Kingdom Hearts is completed? When can we become whole, like Xemnas said we would? I don't even know if he's telling us the truth, maybe he's just using us to get more power. I don't know what to think anymore.

I've been having these weird dreams more often than usual now. After my last mission with Akiharo when he lost control, my dreams have been more recent and they show me more of the same vision, I have when we faced Ovan at Agrabah. I wonder if Akiharo's dreams have gotten more recent as well. I don't know whether or not to tell him that I've been having dreams, he's told me about his, but I'm so confused as to what to do.

I've been getting so tired curing missions now, and I don't know what's causing my tiredness. My energy has depleted greatly and I can't get it back. I don't know what's happening to me. Maybe it has something to do with my heart collecting... I don't know anything anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Share this post on: reddit

Sayuri's Diary 1 :: Comments

No Comment.

Sayuri's Diary 1

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage :: Reports :: Character Reports :: Nobody Reports :: Sayuri's Diary-
Jump to: