The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luxord's Diary 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

Luxord's Diary 7 Empty
PostLuxord's Diary 7

Luxord's Diary 7 Games_KH2-XIIIorder
Entry 7
The Organization may have worried about what had happened to their Gambler of Fate, but now, i've returned. The explanation is quite simple really, the Realm of Darkness. One may think it strange that the pit of eternal anguish and blackness would somehow drag me down, but a band of Heartless, who appeared to not be under the control of the Mistress of Darkness (catchy huh?) would drag me into the abyss. But fortunately, I managed to find my way out, for you see the Corridor of Darkness works getting in, but not getting out.It seems alot of has happened during my absence, particularly with the keyblade wielders. I will correct this problem soon. Rest assured, my dear companions, that I have returned and ready to fight for the Organization.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Luxord's Diary 7 :: Comments

No Comment.

Luxord's Diary 7

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage :: Reports :: Character Reports :: Nobody Reports :: Luxord's Diary-
Jump to: