The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

akiharo journel 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

akiharo journel 3 Empty
Postakiharo journel 3

im not ok any more my feeling have gotten stronger but confused i don't know whats right anymore if right is was xemnas says it is then im not the bad guy but i feel like i am i hurt alot of people to do what is "right" but lately i feel like im hurting sayuri the most. Shes my best friend and i would do anything to keep her safe but sometimes i feel like she does't want my help i try to make her happy but i end up hurting her again. i forgot who she was that must have killed her on the inside. somethig in me says that im hurting her so i desided to leave her alone i understand if she never wants to speak to me agin. i don't know if i should leave the organizatin but it just does feel right anymore a few more weeks wont hurt though i nothing changes im leaving for good and wont look back.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

akiharo journel 3 :: Comments

No Comment.

akiharo journel 3

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage :: Reports :: Character Reports :: Nobody Reports :: Akiharo's Diary-
Jump to: