The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leading Isn't Always Easy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

Leading Isn't Always Easy Empty
PostSubject: Leading Isn't Always Easy   Leading Isn't Always Easy EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:16 am

"What am I supposed to do now?"

Kairi whispered to herself as she walked along the shore of the beach, looking out at the sunset as she walked. She was feeling a little bit lost, which wasn't unusual lately. Sora had seemingly vanished into thin air and no one seemed to be able to get any type of information on where he could be. It worried her, what if he was gone for good? That couldn't be true, she needed to get those thoughts out of her head and keep them out. He wasn't gone, he couldn't be.

But because he hadn't been there for a while, she had been chosen to take over as the leader of the heroes. How was she supposed to do that? She didn't know the first thing about leading and she was sure half of them wouldn't want her as their leader. Be it because she was a girl or because she had never led any of them before. She wasn't good at it, and she wondered why she had even accepted in the first place. Maybe she wanted to prove something, not to them but to herself.

Yeah, that was it.

She wanted to prove that she could lead. That wasn't completely useless like she felt sometimes. This had been the perfect opportunity but she had no idea what she would be getting herself into. She sighed softly and stopped walking. She turned to face the water and sunset, and tilted her head to the side. The girl decided to sit on the sand and she hugged her legs to herself after she sat. "I'm no good at this, and everyone knows it." she lowered her gaze to stare at the sand in front of her feet and she wondered for a moment what Sora would tell her if she had said that to him. He probably would have told her not to give up and that she could do it if she believed she could. But all she could think of was that if he would be able to tell her that, then that would mean he would be there with her and she wouldn't have even had to do any of this. Sora would be there, leading everyone like he always did.

If only he were..
Back to top Go down
Drynn
Newcomer I
Drynn

Heart Points : 163

PostSubject: Re: Leading Isn't Always Easy   Leading Isn't Always Easy EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Arriving to the destination, Drynn appeared in a dark room. Where am I? he thought. Slowly adjusting his sight in the darkness, he was barely able to make out the wooden walls of what seemed to be a shack. Taking slow steps, he put his hand against the wooden surface, hoping it would lead him somewhere brighter. Looking up he was able to make out a door with sunlight passing through the small cracks between its frame. Moving closer, Drynn pushed the door open, letting the light flood into the shack.

To his surprise, he did not expect to see sand and a body of water. Into the horizon the sun was setting, giving the sea an orange tint, and making the sand shimmer in brilliance. It was breath taking to the young man. Looking around he spotted a figure. A girl, with burgundy hair, fashioning a short pink dress. It seems like she's the only one here. Why is she alone? Drynn wondered.

Walking towards her, Drynn thought whether it was a good idea to speak to her or let her be. I don't want to bother her. What if she wanted some time to herself. Then again I guess it's not bad meeting new people. Standing a few feet away from her, Drynn took a heavy breath.

"So, who are you?" Drynn asked, trying to sound as friendly as he possibly can.

Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

PostSubject: Re: Leading Isn't Always Easy   Leading Isn't Always Easy EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Why did she have to be chosen? She didn't know anything about leading, she could barely fight and she admitted it, she was pretty worthless. She was always the one being rescued. Sora always rescued her.. He was the hero, he was the leader, that was just who he was. But who was she? No one, just a damsel in distress. That was all she'd ever be, even if she was the leader now. Riku should have taken over. Not her. He was more qualified. He knew how to do this. Kairi sighed, she had wanted to be alone a few minutes ago, but now she didn't.

Her thinking was only making things worse for her. It was making her doubt herself even more than she already did and she didn't want to do that anymore. She needed to have some positivity in her, otherwise she would lose herself to the darkness of the negativity within everyone else. But the only person who could make her feel better right now was Sora, so he could take this weight off of her shoulders. But now she was being selfish.

What if he was trying to get back? What if he was lost, or injured? And here she was, being mad at him for not being there. Whining about having to step up for once in her life. She curled her hands into fists and stared at the ocean, kicking the wet sand near her in huge chunks into the water, making it splash on her. Her shoes now filled with mud at the tips, the redheaded girl turned quickly at the sound of someone's voice speaking from behind her. She wanted so badly for it to be Sora, but as she listene to the question she knew it wouldn't be him.

"You know. That's not a proper way to get someone's attention." She said matter-of-factly as she placed her hands on her hips, almost staring at the boy who had suddenly appeared almost out of no where. "But my name's Kairi. Who're you?" She answered and asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Drynn
Newcomer I
Drynn

Heart Points : 163

PostSubject: Re: Leading Isn't Always Easy   Leading Isn't Always Easy EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:40 pm

"I know, I apologize." Drynn responded, letting a nervous laugh escape his mouth. He felt a bit embarrassed thinking that he interrupted this girl somehow. I guess she did want to be alone, Drynn thought to himself. Pushing his thoughts aside, Drynn took a breath and looked at the girl.

"My name is Drynn," the boy said answering Kairi's question almost awkwardly. Pausing for a moment, Drynn struggled to say anything else. He wasn't very good at introducing himself to others. Although he was curious about why Kairi was by herself.

"So what were you doing here alone? Of course you don't have to tell me though if you don't want to," Drynn explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leading Isn't Always Easy   Leading Isn't Always Easy Empty

Back to top Go down

Leading Isn't Always Easy
Page 1 of 1