The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

strong heart's leading

Go down 
+7
???
Xaldin
Marluxia
Roxas
Kairi
Hitamé
Moogle
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heart Points : 3860

strong heart's leading   Empty
PostSubject: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:45 am

"Come on what happen to everything it's all braking apart"Sora said talking to himself. "First the rumors and now i lost faith of the keyblade and i can't summon it." Sora sits in the tree in front of the island and looks at the sunset. i wish i can have someone to talk to right now this place is not the same with out friends Sora finds his wooden sword in the floor and picks it up.

Memories will always stay with me forever but my faith is weak. I should start practicing more with my wooden sword. Sora walks to a tree and starts hitting it and something feel on him. When Sora looks down and picks the thing up it was a Paopu Fruit. Sora head started hurting. Many memories of Sora and friends started coming to his head."Ah my head !" Sora said and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Hitame decided that she needed to get out of her hideout and pay Destiny Islands a little "visit". She wanted to see if Sora has gotten stronger or weaker. If he got weaker i could be able to wipe him out right here and now. But if he got stronger i won't go near him. I can't risk getting wiped out by that brat. She thought as she appeared in Destiny Islands.

Hitame looked down at Sora from where she was hiding. Hmm.... he isn't using the keyblade. Is this a trick or ... maybe he can't summon it... She thought. " This should be good..." She whispered to herself. She wanted to make sure that he really couldn't summon it before she went anywhere near him.

She summoned 3 shadows. " Go and attack Sora. I want to see if he can wield the keyblade."she said. "You have your orders now GO" She told the shadows. She watched as her shadows went near Sora to attack him.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 am

"Are there shadows in destiny island ... Maleficent must be here but why is she attacking me"Sora said talking to himself. Sora gets up and gets his wooden sword. "well this can work as a test target and it's better than a tree so why not"Sora said .Sora used his wooden sword and defeated all of the heartless.Sora's head started hurting and many memories of Maleficent and the first time he fought the darkside.

His is not Maleficent i know it's not a heart feels a different power."SHOW YOURSELF!" Sora said Wanting to know who it was. Sora got this wooden sword ready.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Hitame did not listen to Sora. She satyed hidden where she was. So he can't use the keyblade. Maybe this will be my only chance of being able to defeat him. She took a deep breath and came out from behind the trees. She looked at Sora straight my his eyes, showing no fear. She was not afraid of him now that he did not have the keyblade. She finally spoke. "Hello Sora." She said with a face of disgust. "Where is you most trusted weapon, the keyblade?" She laughed. She wanted to let him know that she knew he didn't have the keyblade. she was not going to fight him head on yet, no, she wanted to toy with him for a while. To make him squirm. She summoned a large amout of shadows, but she chose to not send them at Sora yet.
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:41 am

Who is doing this and why it can be Xemnas or Ansem and i don't think Maleficent would do this to me after every thing that happen... Pete is not one of them,So it his to be someone new. Find you what to play alittle hide and seek then lets play Sora used high jump and jump into one trees and jump to tree to tree for no one can't find him and started looking from bird's view who it was.

Sora saw more heartless and saw this new person that were controlling the heartless. Hey she looks like Maleficent alot,but why is she doing that if I don't even have the key blade.Sora stayed hidden looking at the new person and what she is going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:52 pm

"Ha, hiding won't help you Sora!! My heartless will track you down and destroy you!!" she shouted. " She looked down toward the shadows. No you won't be enough. I need something bigger, much bigger. she thought smiling. She then summoned Mega Possessors and Mega Shadows. "This will do just fine. Now go track down Sora's whereabouts. Scour this whole island if you have to and bring him here to me." she told the heartless. She watched as they all went off searching for Sora. "Now let's see how long it will take them to locate Sora." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm

"Come on this is not a real fight this is just playing with a rookie, but I wonder where did she came from and how strong is she. In my point of view she needs more common sense with the heartless"Sora said talking to himself. Sora jumped of tree to tree with a few coconuts and started attacking the heartless with them. I wonder if she is looking for me or something if she knows that I can't wield the keyblade or looking for Kairi. If it's Kairi i will be ready. Sora jumped to a Tree and saw Kairi from far away. Sora got this wooden sword ready and waited to see what the heartless girl was going to do with Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 am

Kairi saw the girl who was looking for Sora but she didn't see Sora. She was glad she didn't see him or else the girl would see him too. She looked at the girl who seemed like she took little intrest in anything except Sora since it was him who she was looking for. "Hey!" she shouted hoping that she would give Sora a little time to think out a counterattack. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" she added. Come on Sora i know you can figure out what i'm trying to do here..... she thought as she spoke to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Hitame turned around to see a princess of heart behind her. "You must be Kairi." she said turning to face her."My name is Hitame and as you've probably guessed by now i'm here to destroy Sora. I know he can't summon the keyblade anymore too." Hitame said to Kairi with an evil smile on her face. "You can help me with my goal." she said as she summoned shadows which surrounded Kairi in a matter of seconds.

"Now we can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way. It's your choice." Hitame laughed. She took out one of her blades and she stood there waiting to see what would be Kairi's choice. She knew that Kairi would resist but it did not matter to her. She was stronger than Kairi and she knew Sora would come to her rescue. This girl is perfect bait to get Sora to come out of his little hiding spot. she thought as she stood there in silence.
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 am

Sora hold his head harder."Aaaahhhh my head"Sora said "... is that soul eater that she is wielding But thats Riku's blade" Sora said in his mind. Then many memories of riku can to sora's head and Sora's head felt like if it was going to explode and Sora fell of the tree. Sora got up and got his wooden sword and destroyed the heartless around Kairi. " Who are you?" Sora said to the new heartless person and "Why are you here".
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Hitame turned from Kairi to look at Sora who fell from the tree he was hiding in. "So nice of you to join us Sora" she said with an evil smirk on her face."My name is Hitame and like i just told your little friend here i came here to destroy you.." she said her smirk leaving her face. Now how will i get to Kairi if Sora right there? Even though he doesn't have the keyblade he is still powerful i know that.... I have to find a way to distract him long enough for me to get to her.... but how? Hitame thought looking from Kairi to Sora.

She took out her other blade and waited to see what Sora would do.
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 pm

What should i do now, should I attack or distract hit....something but I will try to do something and i think I got it. Sora moved back and got a coconut and hid it in his pocket and put the wooden sword in his right hand and Sora tryed to give Kiari and sign to start running when it was time. I don't have my powers but i can still attack Sora's memories came from hollow bastion when he could't wield the keyblade donald and goofy... "Well you found me Hitame so what are you going to do"Sora said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Hitame smirked at Sora. She wanted to toy with him a little longer. So she stood there and said nothing. Now's my chance she thought to herself. She lifted one of her swords and looked straight at Sora. "Get ready Sora!" she said her smirk turning into a smile. She put her other sword up but she didn't attack, instead she sent shadows. He must think that i don't know what i am doing by sending shadows but wait until he sees what i have planned. she thought her little smile turning into a twisted evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:43 pm

"SORA!!" Kairi screamed as the shadows came closer to her and Sora. What should i do? she thought looking around. She looked at Hitame who had an evil smile on her face. Then she looked back at Sora who was doing nothing, just looking at her. Why is Sora just standing there? she thought not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Hitame thought the shadows weren't enough. She knew that even without the keyblade Sora could destroy the shadows.What else could i send to destract Sora?she thought keeping her blades up. Suddenly she moved them in a circular motion and Detonators appeared. She said nothing but she moved her hands in a motion pionting towards Sora and Kairi and the Detonators ran toward them.
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Sora looked at hitame to see if she was standing at that spot that Sora needed to do the plan but she she was at the wrong spot I'm going to use the plan now and i only have one shot at his and i hope kairi is ready for this .Sora made a smirk at his face and put his hand into his pocket and takes a coconut out and then made the sign at Kiari "RUN KIARI NOW!"Sora said Sora got the wooden sword ready and the coconut in the other side I hope this plan will work.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Kairi looked at Sora as he took out the coconut he had in his pocket. What is he up to? she thought paying little attention to what Sora had just said. Suddenly she realized that Sora told her to run. "O..Okay.." she said as she began to run, not knowing what he was about to do. I hope he knows what he's doing... she thought looking back to see what Sora was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Hitame looked at back and forth, from Sora to Kairi. She looked at Sora when he told Kairi to run. "Oh no you don't" she said. "Get her!!" she told her heartless. She watched them as they went after Kairi. Then she remembered Sora was still there, she turned to look at him and said nothing. She just smirked. He must be planning to do something soon.
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Sora got his wooden sword and his coconut, Sora threw the coconut in the air and hit it with the wooden sword like a baseball bat.this is going to make her leave for now. Sora ran and hold hitame for she couldn't move out of the the way. The coconut hit the tree and bounce to another tree and another. His is why Wakka is a good throwing teacher. then the coconut when directly at Hitame.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Hitame looked at the coconut as Sora hit it up in the air. what good is that going to do him? she thought smiling. Suddenly Sora grabbed her. "W....what are you doing?!" she asked surprised. Then she noticed the coconut rushing toward her. I can't move out of the way she thought as she struggled to get free from Sora's grip. Then the coconut hit her right in the face causing her to fall down, taking Sora with her. "Oww.... that really hurt..." she said putting her hands to her face.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Explorer II

Heart Points : 123

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Roxas entered Destiny Islands and hid behind a big boulder. So this is Destiny Islands.... he thought to himself. I wonder where those two people I have to find are....wait...who are they? He noticed Sora and Hitame ahead, and stayed hidden. Well......found 'em..
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Heart Points : 1482

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Marluxia entered destiny islands. He was very revengeful at the sight of the place because he knew that he had to settle a score with Sora from their last battle. The only thing that prevented him from winning was Namine, and now she's stuck in kairi.Ugh now that Namine is in Kairi we might trigger something in Kairi. Now I have to be careful, great Marluxia thought. He stepped a little closer to find Roxas already gazing at the battle participants. Marluxia approached him."I know he's your nobody and all, but I don't want you getting soft on him do you understand. Go full force. Xaldin should be coming anytime soon. He's so lazy, but not demyx lazy" Marluxia told him. "Lead the way, OH lemme guess, you can't even do that" Marluxia teased. He took out his scythe and awaited directions.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:31 pm

"You'll pay for that Sora!!" Hitame said jumping up and getting some distance between her and Sora. What do i do now?! Wait where's Kairi? she thought and she looked around. Kairi was gone. Damn, she's gone. Now what am i supposed to do? she thought still looking around. Something didn't feel right. Hitame felt as if her as well as Sora were being watched. She shook her head and thought about sending more heartless to find Kairi, but she did nothing. She just looked back at Sora and got her weapons in a battle position.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Explorer II

Heart Points : 123

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 am

"Yeah yeah, hold on.." Roxas said, "That girl...the one Sora's fighting..she knows we're here... We better be careful."
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Sora stop and looked at hitame " excuse me hitame what are you looking at" Sora said She is very weird to be a heartless new leader but it can be funny , Wait were is Kiari she just left well I will catch up to her but first Hitame and the staring thing. Sora looked at his Wooden Sword something feels weird I feel half empty. "Wait what I said" Sora said talk to himself. Roxas is gone again ? No that can't be true he promise to Namine to be together and stop the organization, But the organization is over? I'm confused...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   Empty

Back to top Go down

strong heart's leading
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next