The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

strong heart's leading

Go down 
+7
???
Xaldin
Marluxia
Roxas
Kairi
Hitamé
Moogle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

strong heart's leading   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Hitame looked back at Sora. "What do you care.." she asked looking behind her again. There's someone back there.. I know it but, who can it be..... she thought still looking behind her. "There's someone back there.. she said loud enough so Sora could hear her. She looked at everything trying to find out where whoever was there was hiding.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heart Points : 3860

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:40 pm

She is not ok at all ,i think she really needs help I should of never hit her with the coconut "hitame you should sit down and take a rest I think your not feeling ok. But i hope Kairi is ok with where ever she went .
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Kairi ran to the Secret Place hoping she could outsmart the heartless Hitame sent after her. When they were gone she came out of there and saw Hitame and Sora. She looked at Hitame who was looking at the boulder, then she looked at Sora who was telling Hitame to sit and rest. What happened why is she staring at the boulder and why is Sora telling her to rest? she thought looking at the boulder. She scanned its surroundings, and from where she was she could see what Hitame was trying to find. Is that Marluxia and.... "Roxas?" she whispered as she saw them. But, how is Roxas there? she thought, confused.
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:08 am

Sora ran to find Kiari."Hitame i will come back later I'm going to find Kiari" Sora said starting to run to find Kiari. Sora went into the secret hidden out." Kiari I think it's OK the come out, But I think Hitame is crazy but she will not attack you , So lets go"Sora said .But Kiari's face looks sad and scared "What is wrong Kiari It's ok to come out you know" Sora said worried about Kiari.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Newcomer I
Xaldin

Heart Points : 320

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:35 am

Up on the cliffs of the island, Xaldin finally arrived. He stood up top, and surveyed his surroundings. He then quickly made his way to Marluxia and Roxas. "I see we have already found our targets." Xaldin looked on. He knew they knew they were here, but he didn't make a move.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Heart Points : 1482

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:44 am

"Ah Xaldin, it's been a long time friend. Finally someone that I can actually trust on to fight good. I supose you already know the mission so let's get started" Marluxia told him. He then turned around and looked at Roxas with a dirty look. He looked back at Sora and came running at him. He circled around him many times and through his scythe at him. Hoping for him to get confused, once he stopped moving he spotted a lady in purple helding captive a lady in red. Hmm one of them must be Hitame, and the other Kairi. Oh I remember the red one perfectly. The love of Sora's life and the drive of his heart Marluxia thought."Hey Newbie, I got some advice for you. Don't you ever let go of the red one. She's pretty valuable" Marluxia told Hitame. He then smiled evily to Kairi, stiking fear into her heart.

Last edited by Marluxia on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Newcomer I
Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:50 am

Xaldin started to follow, but he stayed put. He was trying to keep an eye on Hitame, as he knew not what she would do. That, and he knew Marluxia could handle Sora alone.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Hitame watched as Sora ran toward her and Kairi and began to take out her blades. But then she saw a figure in a black cloack she put her weapon away. When he spoke to her she said nothing, not even paying attention to him. How is he? What's he doing here? she thought now looking at him. Wait.... black cloack... Organization XIII... he's gotta be one of them..she thought turning to face him. "Don't tell me hat to do?" she said to him frowning. "What is your name?" she asked gripping Kairi's arm harder, making her give out a small yell.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Marluxia laughed at the immature comeback given by the new heartless leader. He then looked back at Xaldin, "Hah Xaldin do you believe this girl. She trying to give me sass." Marluxia said still laughing maniacally."Oh puny girl, you don't know what your talking about. You just leave with that dumb girl, and let the grown ups handle the fighting" Marluxia taunted."And so you don't forget it, I'm Marluxia. Now get the fuck out before we decimate every piece of you" Marluxia threatened.
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Sora stopped running after Kiari and looked back " Organization 13 ?" Sora said I thought that i stopped them and now came back... now it's heartless and nobies again. Xemnas is not here that means he is weak too that gets me time to get my keyblade. Sora saw someone with keyblades and pause "Roxas here? but I thought here would stop being with the organization and what he said before riku and i fought Xemnas. how does he have keyblades and i don't? Sora ran to Hitame " i will make a deal with you if you helped me fight the organization 13" Sora said.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Hitame at Marluxia and laughed. "Do you think you scare me? You're just a second rate Nobody who gives empty threats."she told him, knowing by the way looked that he most likely was not bluffing about decimating her. She looked at Sora who was running toward her. She listened to him as he said he would make a deal with her in she helped him. She didn't know how this would turn out but she didn't like Marluxia at all, nor did she like the others with him. She turned to Sora and pushed Kairi toward him. "Fine, I'll help you. Just don't expect this to mean I am on your side." she said taking out both her blades and turning to Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
???
Adventurer III

Heart Points : 102634

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:43 pm

"Oh how cute, the little girl actually said something back. Please... I don't need fear to punish my opponent. I'll beat you down within an inch of your life. XALDIN, ROXAS. GET DOWN HERE" Marluxia yelled. He watched as they huddled together, composing a plan. He immediatly knew they were planning to try and team up on them, but Marluxia wasn't bothered by it at all. Hitame was still young, and Sora lost his keyblade and had his dumbass girlfriend right next to her. It was either they get destroyed or Sora loses his girlfriend. Soon we were going to find his choice and the outcome of this battle. He got into battle stance and waited for Xaldin and Roxas to do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Hitame looked at Marluxia waiting for him to do something. She never liked taking the first move, it was a waste of time to move first to her, the opponent would just move out of the way. She stood there in battle stance and waited. She looked at Sora but said nothing. She looked at one of the other Nobodies and noticed there was something familiar about him. The answer was right in front of her but she didn't know what it was.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Sora looked at Xaldin and Roxas and was ready to fight them."What ever happens I will stop them" Sora said holding his keyblade ready to fight. "But Kiari I need to help her and i need to keep a look out for Roxas but marluxia is going to be bissy with Hitame". Sora look at Kiari and Shouted at her." kiari get ready and defend yourself with the key blade." Sora got close to Hitame " Do you have any plans hitame" Sora said whlie keeping a look out for Roxas and Xaldin
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Hitame watched Roxas closely, forgetting about Marluxia and Xaldin. She wanted to figure out why he looked so familiar. She looked at Sora quickly when he spoke to her. "Sadly no, Sora..... right now all we can do is defend ourselves." she said looking back at Kairi, who hadn't moved at all. "What are you gonna do about... her?" she asked. She looked at Sora once more then turned back to Roxas. Then it hit her why he was so familiar, if he's a Nobody, and he looks like Sora then..... he's Sora's Nobody! she thought her eyes widening. She wondered why she couldn't have gotten it before.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Newcomer I
Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:37 am

Xaldin qucikly summoned his spears on the wind behind him and he himself rose as well. He was ready, but he decided to wait for someone to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:46 am

A card flew out of nowhere and sliced the new Heartless leader's cheek then whizzed up to a tree, where stood Luxord, holding his deck of cards like throwing knives "Mind if I cut into the timely battle?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Marluxia watched as Luxord practically flew out of nowhere and into the battle. "Hmmm 4 vs 3, those odds are completly unfair. Roxas go home, I don't want to jepordize anything with you so just leave." Marluxia announced. He then turned to face the members of the organization that was currently all around him."XALDIN, LUXORD, you take care of Sora. I'll get Hitame, and if any of you have a chance to grab Kairi take her and teleport back to the world. UNDERSTAND, NOW MOVE!" Marluxia ordered. He immediatly dashed towards Hitame hoping to get her off guard. He jumped over her and attempted to make many cuts from her side and her head. It was only a matter of time for one of these opponents to retreat, but whom would it be. Sora ? Hitame ? or Kairi ?
Back to top Go down
shadow force
Newcomer I
shadow force

Heart Points : 362

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Shadow force appeared next to Sora and hitame. "Hitame in what junk did you went into now" Shadow said taking his long blade out. It looks like she is teaming up with the hero without his keyblade with a noobie girl and the people in the black coat organization XIII look like they are going to attack.... What is that a girl or a gay boy with pink hair in the organization I think Ansem's look a like rival ran out of people to pick and pick a gay guy. " a gay guy , a black guy, a drinking / poker player guy, and the hero's nobody V.S Hitame , noobie girl, and the hero with out his keyblade ... what a fucking battle is this " Shadow said talking to hitame. Then Shadow took out a few Solders and appear in near Marluxia and put the blade in front of Marluxia. " Gay Guy why don't you pick someone your own size!" Shadow force said i can't believe i'm doing this.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:50 pm

A few seconds later, Luxord bowled over Sora and both tumbled away from the main conflict and they were back up on their feet again in what seemed like the same amount of time. "No need for the fomalities, lets get on with the rematch shall we?" Luxord summoned a card barrier then stood in his battle stance "And hopefully uninterupted" he allowed a grin to appear as he waited for Sora to make a move
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Marluxia stared at the new character that just appeared in front of Hitame. He laughed so hard he began to draw tears. "Who is this Hitame, your boyfriend. He seems younger than you, I mean honestly GAY BOY. Who in this universe says that. Apparently you don't know the term faggot. BUT GAY BOY. Someone needs to slap the stupid outta you. Guys do you here this Holy Crap WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" Marluxia said still laughing. Eventually the laughing stopped and he gripped his scythe, he sighed. Xaldin forget about Sora, go after the new one. I'm pretty sure you could take him with one punch. Smack him so hard he'll learn new insults" Marluxia ordered. He then looked back at Luxord, who seemed he could handle anything. He seemed ready for a battle, Marluxia then realized he was not. He got back into his stance and charged after Hitame, attempting to make many blows to her gut and head.

(Seriously buddy Gay Boy, HAHAHAHAH I'm Pissing my pants right now lol)
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Hitame stared at Shadow Force in amazement. "Sh...Shadow Force? What... are you doing here?!" she asked him, confused. "Shadow Foce i don't need you to help me, i can do this myself..." she said turning from him to face Marluxia. She was caught a little off guard when he ran at her, so she was hit by some of his attacks. She fell down but got back up quickly. She got into a battle stance and blocked his attacks. She began to hit him with her blades. Occasionally she would look at Sora, and Shadow Force to see how they were doing. She looked behind her to see Kairi not moving. She had to keep any of the Organization members from getting to Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:50 pm

In Luxord's dual with Sora, he just had to keep an eye on the Heartless leader. He observed she frequently checked on Kairi. Perhaps...theres an advantage to be gained from Kairi? he wondered to himself but kept fighting off Sora's blows with his cards
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Newcomer I
Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Xaldin quickly flew down to assist Luxord. He quickly began using his spears to attack Sora.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Luxord glanced over at Xaldin as Sora dodged his spears "Xaldin! Good to see you again...you don't happen to have my money do you?" Luxord grinned, in truth Xaldin didn't owe him anything but he wanted to see if he'd fall for it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

strong heart's leading
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next