The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hitame Report 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

Hitame Report 3 Empty
PostHitame Report 3

Well it appears that Xemnas now has 3 keyblades at his disposal. This is very bad news for me. Soon he will be to powerful for anyone to take out... even Sora. I have to find a way to destroy him before that time comes. Maybe it would be a good idea to join him until the time is right. But how will i gain his trust? I will figure something out but right now my top priority is destroying Sora.

He still can't use the keyblade and i know that Kairi is his greatest weakness. She will prove very useful to me. But capturing Kairi won't be easy... Sora will be there to protect her. But he won't be able to do much without his keyblade, even so he is powerful i am fully aware of that.

But even so i will find a way to get Kairi away from him. She is weaker than me, so taking her won't be much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Share this post on: reddit

Hitame Report 3 :: Comments

No Comment.

Hitame Report 3

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage :: Reports :: Leader Reports :: Hitame's Report-
Jump to: