The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Heart Points : 1482

Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody Empty
PostSubject: Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody   Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Marluxia entered deep jungle with a sigh and a slouch. He really did not want to be on a mission. Especially deep jungle. He wanted a mission with more anger and hate into it. Like that one to fight Sora that he did a couple of days ago. Marluxia didn't want to delay anymore time so he was pretty pissed off at Roxas. He had some questions to ask him about the organization though. Let's try to look on the bright side. At least I'm going to get more intel on Roxas. Marluxia thought. He waited for Roxas to get through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Explorer II

Heart Points : 123

PostSubject: Re: Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody   Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:21 am

Roxas entered the area. So...this is the place I guess.... he thought. Then he noticed Marluxia. "Oh, hey!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody   Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:00 am

"How dare you refer to me like that, what are we in alabama NO. Refer to me as Number XI or plain Marluxia" Marluxia told him."Now all I see is trees, a clubhouse, and a raft that is apparently in the air. Now while you battle the heartless I'll do some recon on this place. Don't worry I'll be next to you I just won't be attacking heartless because there hearts don't get released from a sickle. Although if your ever in any real danger just call me." Marluxia informed Roxas. He looked back at the raft again. "Hmm a raft in the air ?, there must be a river below. But to escape ?, escape from what ?. Roxas becareful, there might be something big here" Marluxia told him.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Explorer II

Heart Points : 123

PostSubject: Re: Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody   Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:46 am

"Okay then Marluxia.." Dang, what's his problem? Roxas looked around to see what he was talking about. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted some heartless. "Heh...already..?" so he went to attack them.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody   Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Marluxia heard the noises of metal from the keyblade hit the heartless' weird shaped body. He didn't really pay attention because it seemed of no importance to him. He just continue on his reconnisance.Hmm, I guess the bottom floor of the treehouse is secured. Now how about the treehouse itself. Marluxia thought. He got out of the basement level which contained a net, vines, and the raft, and he climbed into the treehouse. He was pretty distant from Roxas so he could hear faint heartless screams. But all in all it was pretty quiet.

Now he decided to look at the interior design.It's like a wasteland in here, it must be the overgrowth from the trees. Marluxia figured. And right when he thought it was all safe and boring a leopard came out from the second level of the house. "Since it isn't a heartless, I CAN KILL IT" Marluxia said with a sadistic smile in his face. He lunged him self at it and made many cuts to it legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody   Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearts Collecting with the ultamate nobody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: