The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Card game anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
???
Adventurer III

Heart Points : 102634

Card game anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:09 pm

"Well that is true, conventional meaning like a struggle weapon or a sword correct ? but we can hit ourselves with our own weapon and still feel pain. You can hurt me with your cards and I can hurt you with my sabers" Xemnas said sticking his weapon out and imediatey putting it back. "But it is the keyblade that causes the organization the most pain. Although not to me, because I also possess your powers. By the way Sayuri I'm gonna need the other half of the organization back" Xemnas told her knowing Luxord wouldn't know what they hell they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Luxord looked a bit confused but returned to his normal look "Should I even ask what this is about? and if not I suddenly got the urge for a fight...how odd" he got up and stetched before gathering up his cards and proceeding to the window to look at Kingdom Hearts
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Sayuri looked at Xemnas and Luxord and sighed. "Go ahead and take them back... they are yours anyways...." she said getting up. She stood in front of Xemnas and began to give him the Organization's powers back
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Luxord refused to look back, not really wanting to start worrying Maybe Marluxia is hiding somewhere close by? he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Card game anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2