The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Difference's meets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow force
Newcomer I
shadow force

Heart Points : 362

Difference's meets Empty
PostSubject: Difference's meets   Difference's meets EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Shadow force walk in twilight town looking for what to do. "The heartless have no problem and there is no problem because i left them with a Guard Armor and if they defeat it will turn into an oppisite Armor if someone causes any problems" Shadow force said. Then Shadow walked to the train station but it was empty."No one is here".
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

Difference's meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difference's meets   Difference's meets EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:23 pm

"I'm bored really bored.There is no one to cause pain not even someone to insalt. I love this town, but it's a little bit silent for my taste. I wish someone would just jump out and do something interesting for once around here." Akiharo thought silently to himself. he walked around and around looking for something interesting to do but there was nothing really." HELLO HELLO anything interesting really just fell free to just jump out." he yelled but nothing happened. just when he was about to RTC he heared a sound come from the station, but when he got there just like the town there was nothing to be found. " I wounder what made that sound? But I gusse I won't find out any time soon. I gusse I'll stay for a while." Akiharo said.
Back to top Go down

Difference's meets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: