The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luxord's Diary 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

Luxord's Diary 6 Empty
PostLuxord's Diary 6

Luxord's Diary 6 Games_KH2-XIIIorder
Entry 6
Well faithful companion diary, i have returned from my mission in Halloween Town. I felt like a mad clown going there for some reason, but i think i had a bit too much to drink before going anyway. Heartless level's stable, recon in other worlds show stablility as well. I got to witness Gustav's exceptional power as he battled a Land Armor in the Olympus colliseum. The giant isn't invincible which is good at least, but formidible. At any rate, I almost failed at one point because of a blasted Wyvern caught me off guard, but I dispatched it without too much difficulty. I'll have to change the gameplay rules when i go out for recon again. Until then, I humbly wait for my next assignment from the Superior.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Luxord's Diary 6 :: Comments

No Comment.

Luxord's Diary 6

Page 1 of 1