The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I made us good luck charms!" ~Aqua

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aqua
Newcomer I
Aqua

Heart Points : 70

"I made us good luck charms!" ~Aqua Empty
PostSubject: "I made us good luck charms!" ~Aqua   "I made us good luck charms!" ~Aqua EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Character Name:
Aqua

Character's Age:
(correct me if I'm wrong, but it's about ten years after KH2?)
Around 27/28

Character's apperance,or picture:

"I made us good luck charms!" ~Aqua Aqua-kingdom-hearts-11448953-480-272

Alliegiance:
Heroes

Home Town:
Land of Departure

Personality:

(Will finish this section later, I gotta go to work)

Cannon History:

Being a Keyblade Master was something she dreamed about. A dream that she shared with her two best friends, Ven, and Terra. Ven was too young, so it was only her and Terra going for their Mark of Mastery that day. Terra failed, Aqua passed. She showed the mark of mastery that Terra, with his darkness, did not. He left, Ven followed. Her heart ached for them, she had to do something, she promised herself, and her master, that she would bring them back.

She followed Terra to the worlds, she saw what he did. The things he had done, the lives he had touched, damaged. Her heart would only ache more, and she wanted to reach out to him, saying that her desire to bring them both back safely was because of Eraqus's orders. She knew in her heart that she wanted them back more than they didn't want to come back.

Aqua tried, she really did. Following them around, meeting new friends, meeting all these people, trying to find them and bring them home safely. In all honesty, it was her final goal. It was all she wanted to do - bring them home and life safely, happily, together.

Instead, she failed. Terra wiped out their master in an attempt to protect Ventus, and in the end, he turned away. Maybe she knew he was falling too hard and too fast for her to catch him from the beginning. The three of them stood in the Keyblade Graveyard, the last time they would be together, it was a sad day, she knew what was going to be destroyed and just how hard they were falling apart.

Ven asked them to destroy him - Terra promised that he'd always be there - she vowed to do what she could despite how damaged the situation had turned out to be.

Everything began to crumble, she didn't try to understand what was happening, she only tried to save her friends. Terra disappeared, Ventus was frozen and she held him in her arms when a man in an eyepatch with a scar showed up, swaggering towards her with this cocky little smirk spread across his lips. Reluctantly, she fought - only to find she had been deceived. It was all a trap, the masked boy temporarily knocked her out. When she woke up - Ven's body had been taken over.

It was too late. She knew nothing else she could do, so instead of trying to reason with her cracked heart, she still fought. Held strong to the Wayfinder and hoped for the strength to right all the wrongs that she had failed to prevent. The x-blade, Ven's long sleep, Eraqus.. it was all on her shoulders now. Aqua had tried, and in the end, her efforts slipped through her fingers like grains of sand.

She needed to find Terra. He had disappeared that day in the Graveyard - she had already messed up with Ven, but there was nothing else she could do. She had to try to find Terra.

But first - she needed to find a safe place for Ven to sleep. Their home had been destroyed, carrying Ven on her back, she found herself inside once more, setting poor Ven down on a chair for him to rest. One day - he would open his eyes and she would be there - waiting.

Eraqus's words echoed in her hand, behind the chairs, she unlocked the keyhole, changing this world, locking it, and providing a safe place for her friend to wait.

And Terra?

Despite the crack running through her, she still tried to smile and hold onto that hope. Aqua was confident that she would help the both of them.

Terra had changed. His hair crisp white, his hands not the usual warm limbs she used to know. This man was hard, cold, crafted of darkness. He was not the friend she had been trying to find. But she regained him, in the end. The battle was long and difficult, but they were both falling through the darkness. Worn out and exhausted, she gave him her Keyblade and her armour, and sent him back to the Realm of Light.

She gave herself to the darkness.

Willingly and without a second thought, her last words were a soft apology to them. Watching Terra disappear.

She wandered through the Realm of Darkness for a long, long time, her hope was sinking. She bowed her head when those strange creatures appeared with heart-shaped holes in their bellies. There were too many of them, she lowered Eraqus' keyblade, and was prepared to let herself fade into the darkness.

Light can never be stamped out, not even when everything else around has broken. The keyblades of her friends destroyed the mysterious monsters, her memories re-knit, formed back together one more, and she allowed herself to smile for the first time in what seemed like forever.

She met a man with a voice like thunder, he sat on the beach in a dark coat, his head lowered against the force of the wind. The waves lapped against the shore, and he could not remember who he was, or how he had found his way there. She sat on the beach, her voice ached, it had been so long since she had used it.

He told her of a boy - a boy with a keyblade. One whose heart was pure and true, fighting to keep the light safe, one who held all the secrets of the world, the one who would free all of them with his keyblade clutched in his hands.

'A boy like him who touches so many hearts - he could open the right door and save all those people whose lives I managed to ruin. So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me. And even you.'

'What's this boy's name..?'

Sora

A name she knew, a boy she had told to always protect his best friend. A boy who could set things right, open the doors, save the lives of everyone who had lost their hope. Tears filled her eyes and her chest ached - she knew that feeling. It was hope, something that she had not felt in far too long now. Something she hadn't really been sure she would ever be able to feel. She sat with this man on the dark beach in the realm of darkness, watching the waves with reborn strength and a renewed sense of happiness and hope.

Weapons:
Keyblade, Rainfell
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/DarknessoftheUnknown/index/

"I made us good luck charms!" ~Aqua
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Basic Roleplay stuff :: Character Applications :: Dead Character Applications-
Jump to: