The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akiharo's journel 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

Akiharo's journel 2 Empty
PostAkiharo's journel 2

Ok so alot of wierd things keep happening to me and their not the good kind.New feelings have+opened+up+to+me+and+my+eyes+change+to+colors+that+they+have+never+change+to+before.Guess+the+longer+i+resist+on+going+back+to+worse+it+gets+but+lately+i've+been+feeling+like+theres+no+point+in+staying+i+just+hurt+sayuri+when+i'm+around+her+and+i+get+very+tiered+very+fast+i'm+probably+just+slowing+the+organization+down+i+guess+i+could+find+ovan+and+return+to+being+just+a+part+of+him+i+would+probably+be+doing+more+there+than+i+am+here+but+thats+for+xemnas+to+know+and+for+me+to+find+out.I+mean+at+least+if+it+doesnt+work+out+i+can+always+come+back+xemnas+wouldnt+dare+to+say
no to a duel wielder.Right Man i'm so confused.Will sayuri be ok without me will she forgive me after maybe maybe not.I+love+her+just+like+if+she+was+my+little+sister+but+all+i+manage+to+do+is+hurt+her+feeling.If+i+leave+how+do+i+know+i+stoped+hurting+her.I+feel+traped+and+i+dont+know+what+to+do.I+guess+i+can+stay+a+few+more+weeks+to+see+if+im+needed.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Akiharo's journel 2 :: Comments

No Comment.

Akiharo's journel 2

Page 1 of 1