The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hāto Chāruzu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hāto Chāruz
Newcomer I
Hāto Chāruz

Heart Points : 95

Hāto Chāruzu Empty
PostSubject: Hāto Chāruzu   Hāto Chāruzu EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:17 am

Character Name: Hāto Chāruz

Character's Age: 14

Character's apperance,or picture: Has short brown hair, no bangs. Has eyes the color of the open sea, and has a slightly tanned skin tone. Medium build, very muscly, not a whole lot of fat.

Alliegiance: Heroes

Home Town: Twilight Town

Personality: Is very outgoing, uses jokes to try and lighten any situation. Usually, his jokes are very corny, but his friends laugh anyways just because it is Hāto saying them. He can be serious when need be, and will fight to the death for his friends and those he loves. He is very loyal to his friends, saying once that, "If I had to endure having my heart taken by the Heartless if it saved those I love, I would do it without so much as a second of hesitation". He also feels a need to prove something to those around him and to feel wanted. He wants to go and help anybody he can. When he was about nine years old, his parents hearts were taken by the Heartless, so he has a grudge against the Heartless, which is why he is eager to go out and help any way he can. He also believes that his parents are not really gone, that they have their own Nobodies, and if he can just get his parents Nobodies and give them their hearts back, he can have his parents back again.

Weapons: Has different weapons that he can summon at will. The first is a claymore that he uses for when he needs to be powerful, not speedy. His claymore is called Shi. The second is a double bladed sword, which he got from a winning a swordsmen contest. This sword he uses for balance. His double bladed sword is called Baransu. His last ones are two energy short swords like Xemnas's weapons. These he uses for speed. His short swords are both named Seishin.
Back to top Go down
Hāto Chāruz
Newcomer I
Hāto Chāruz

Heart Points : 95

Hāto Chāruzu Empty
PostSubject: I would like looked at.   Hāto Chāruzu EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Is there anyone out there who will look at my character?
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

Hāto Chāruzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hāto Chāruzu   Hāto Chāruzu EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 pm

I think this looks good. Accepted and sorted into Heroes.

Sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Sponsored content

Hāto Chāruzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hāto Chāruzu   Hāto Chāruzu Empty

Back to top Go down

Hāto Chāruzu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Basic Roleplay stuff :: Character Applications :: Dead Character Applications-
Jump to: