The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

akiharo's journal 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

akiharo's journal 4 Empty
Postakiharo's journal 4

another day another mission. it doesn't seem to end. my powers have increase in strength i can control people for longer lengths of time but at what cost. my gloves keep me from hurting sayuri for now if what ovan said was true i will be able to control people with only just my words. my human feelings have gotten stronger i can't seem to stay in control for very long anymore. I lost my memory once i don't know if i'll get it back next time around. I'm starting to wonder if ovan is right in more than one way if I can control people with just words then what if he was right about me being the bad guy all I do is follow orders given to me by Xemnas but now i follow luxord's orders i can't say that suprises me but does that still make me evil. all i want is to be whole again without having to return to Ovan is that so bad. I collect hearts by fighting heartless the same way ovan does he just doesn't know it yet and i have orders to do what ever ittakes to collect those hearts even harm anyone who gets in my way. Ovan harms me when i get in his way what makes that any different. That he has a heart and can feel sorry or happy or sad. I might as well be considered to have a heart i feel all those feeling even if i don't want to. sometimes I wish i could forget things that i don't need like everything except for sayuri and the organization but im ok with just remembering sayuri she means alot to me. nomatter i'll keep her safe i swear even if it means leaving forever but i hope it doesn't get to that point
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

akiharo's journal 4 :: Comments

No Comment.

akiharo's journal 4

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage :: Reports :: Character Reports :: Nobody Reports :: Akiharo's Diary-
Jump to: