The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora's report 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heart Points : 3860

Sora's report 4 Empty
PostSora's report 4

There is a lot of new people that I have met, well i can't say a lot it's only like 2 people but they are ok. Ninaya Burns (I call her burns) she has a strong leading and know what path to take and is always trying to get stornger with her heart. And Yue well all I could say right now is that she is very quiet when she is in meeting or in a group. But so far we are doing good with everything. But the organization is growing faster than what they started out with at first. But that girl with the keyblade is really catchs my attention and I need to know more about her. And so far with the heartless maleficent has a daughter named Hit... ame (weird name like her mother)but she is more like a rookie and gets mad very fast but gets along very well. (well like fooling her like pete) .But the question that comes to my mind is how did Roxas go back to the organization and why, I need to know and i will find out why?.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Sora's report 4 :: Comments

No Comment.

Sora's report 4

Page 1 of 1