The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little lost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelle
Newcomer I
Xelle

Heart Points : 260

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: A little lost   A little lost EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Black hair fell into a small girl's eyes as she roamned around. Xelle recalled something in the back of her mind telling her she shouldn't have left the room she'd found herself in, but she was already past the point of no return. She was lost. Her gloved hand stroked the nearest wall, as if touching something solid would show her the correct path. Her dual colored eyes scanned for others, anyone really. She sighed, then gently whispered to herself, "I'm eighteen years old and I still find myself lost, what to do.." she pouted a moment, then decided to test the waters, "Is there anyone here?" The most that could happen is being found by the leader, Xemnas was it? That would be quite lovely, "Yes Xelle, get found, call him the wrong name and get punished for being a parasitic menis." She scolded herself, still waiting to see if she'd hear a reply, footsteps..something.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Sayuri was running not telling anyone where she was going. She was looking for Akiharo. She wanted to ask him about what happened in Wonderland. He remembered his past, a past she was apparently a part of. She didn't remember anything from before the Organization. She needed to know why she was there and why she can wield the keyblade. She thought Akiharo could help her with that.

Boy, was she wrong.

Akiharo wasn't much help, he didn't know anything about it either. He didn't even know why he could wield the keyblade. Or in his case the keyblades. She had her face covered with her hood, not wanting to talk to anyone. She needed to be alone to think about everything that happened to her in such a short amout of time.

She was lost in her thoughts, and didn't know where she was going. She wasn't going to leave the castle or anything, she didn't want Xemnas on her case about it again. She was soon brought back from her thoughts, when she ran into a small girl, the new girl, Xelle. They both fell back from the impact, but Sayuri got back up quickly. "S..sorry." she said softly, her face hidden by the shadows from her hood.

((Sorry for the slight godmod.)

Last edited by Sayuri on Tue May 03, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Xelle
Newcomer I
Xelle

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Xelle whined to herself when she recieved only the answer of Silence. Shew blew some stray bangs from her eyes and began walking again, eventually she'd heard footsteps, but it didn't take her long to find the source, before she knew it she'd felt the impact, the collision that sent her soaring to the ground within a few mere moments. She fell on her butt, but out of reflex she rubbed her head, that or out of pretense nervousness. It was uncertain at this point.

"It's fine. Well I mean I'm- I'm fine." Xelle replied, recognizing the other girl as an organization member. She smiled kindly once she'd realized this fact, "I'm Xelle.." she added, "What part of this castle..building...dorm thingy am I in?" she asked quite confused, and getting annoied with her lack of know-how and knowledge of the place. She was new, but she didn't seem to accept that as an excuse. To her, it wasn't a good excuse at all.

Xelle stretched out her arms, before pushing herself back up onto her feet. She then allowed her eyes to begin scanning Sayuri, she seemed... sad or something of that nature. Xelle wasn't sure if the emotions they felt were real, but the seemed real. How could a nobody really not have a heart? Nobody... She failed to understand that concept when it was explained to her, but maybe that was because she lost her memories. Still, it's hard to accept the fact that you were never supposed to exsist. Who would ever want to be told that? Who would be able to keep living the same way they did before once they've been informed of a truth of that magnitude?

(S'ok, I don't mind it.. it wasn't anything serious Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Sayuri returned Xelle's smile and sighed. "I know who you are. Well, we all do. We are supposed to know, since we were all there when you joined." she said kindly. "My name is Sayuri." she said, extending her hand to shake Xelle's.

She removed her hood, and he long dark hair dropped around her shoulders and her back. She shook her head and smoothed her hair, brushing her bangs out of her face. I'm a mess. she thought. She had just been training with using her keyblade better, before she went looking for Akiharo.

She looked around, trying to decifer where she was. Even she was lost, and she had been there for quite a while. She was finally able to remember where she was. "Oh, right now you are in the dorms. WHere we all sleep. I came here looking for my friend, and now I was just going back to training. Want to come with me?" she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Xelle
Newcomer I
Xelle

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:54 am

Xelle stared at her dumbfounded for a moment untul something in her mind clicked into place, "Thats right..there were a lot of people now that I think about it.." she whispered under her breath before recieving Sayuri's hand and shaking it gently but firm, "Sorry, I seem to be forgetful.."

Xelle tugged at the cloak she was in, the hood was already down, but she was not yet used to wearing such a long and baggy garnment. Though, it was quite comfortable, no one could deny that. A black eyebrow raised when she realized, for a moment, Sayuri was as lost as she was. She silently laughed, placing her hand over her mouth to hide the unavoidable grin.

"I see..so I'm still here? Thats good I suppose...I haven't wandered too far away on my own." she sighed in relief, "Training? I'm not sure I'd be much of a challenge for you. I'm just fast on my toes and good at spying.. never been good on the offense." Xelle grinned, "Well, I don't think I was at least.."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Sayuri laughed softly, almost like her Somebody, Akira. She had been doing things that didn't seem like things she would do. It was Akira's things. Like her laughter at this moment. She cleared her throat to make Akira's laughter go away.

"It's quite alright if you forget sometimes. That happens to me all the time. she smiled."Especially with my memories of before the Organization." she added quietly."Well, it's a good way to figure out a way around the castle. When I first got here I didn't go anywhere, but where I was supposed to go. I would go on my missions and then come straight back and lock myself in my room. Because of that I got lost around the Castle when I was finally going out more." she said, smiling sheepishly.

The truth was that she had only started going out of her room more a few days ago, after her mission with Akiharo in Wonderland. "Oh, you won't be my opponent." she reassured. "Our opponents will be the Dusks. They are lower Nobodies(Heartless) that we use for training." she explained."So you wanna come?" she asked nicely.

Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:41 am

Luxord appeared between the two ladies "Alternitavely, you could face the stronger nobodies or challenge members for sparring purposes, and if you challenge the members i doubt some would go easy" He smirked at Xelle's expression
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Sayuri suddenly felt the presence of someone and her eyes narrowed. She turned quickly and summoned her keyblade as a precaution. When she saw if was only Luxord she put her keyblade away. "Oh Luxord it's only you." she said softly. She looked at Luxord for a moment then nodded. "Yes, but there is a reason to start with the lower Nobodies." she said. "If you work your way up, then you are likely to get more out of it." she said.

She looked down slightly. "Plus, I don't usually like to train with alot of people." Sayuri said softly. It wasn't like she usually trained inside the Castle anyways. Most of the time she got her training done while she was on a mission. It wasn't like anyone cared anyways. "Anyways I'm going to go back soon." she said and she turned.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Lux nodded"Alway's busy" he turned his back on the two then started walking down a hall to prepare for his next assignment. Luxord's footsteps were echoing omnniously in the silence that followed. Calling back over his shoulder he had one final thing to say "Shouldn't we all be due for a vacation soon? Xemnas usually has a day or more off"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Sayuri looked at Luxord a little confused. "Vacation? What's that?" she asked. Sayuri had never had a vacation, or so she thought. In the memories of her past that she had, not one showed a vacation she had, but she has had them. But she didn't remember any of them. Everything about her past was still a blur even with the dreams she had about it. "I don't think I've ever had one of those..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:05 am

Luxord stopped and turn back toward Sayuri almost bursted out laughing "Vacation...simply put, no work! ix nothing nadda no missions, so recon just doing whatever you please on the one day Xemnas gives us. When? Whenever he feels like, we'll probably have to petition at the rate we're going" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:50 pm

"I could get used to that to bad its only one day. hey sayuri. so thats the new girl huh. I was on my to go train but i couldn't help over hearing we are due a vaction soon right. I can't wait." akiharo turned to look at luxord. " nice seeing you luxord. sayuri wana go train I could use a better challange the does dusk we use you can come along too luxord and you too huh... new girl." akiharo leaned toughed sayuri and whispered. " whats her name i never really pay any atention in those things were huh you know whats it called when xemnas shows us the new people and stuff." akiharo waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little lost   A little lost Empty

Back to top Go down

A little lost
Page 1 of 1