The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in the Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

Lost in the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the Dragon   Lost in the Dragon EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:00 pm

So, I barricaded myself inside some old fort, at least I got back-up. Lesser Nobodies answered my call for help but unless a stronger one shows up i'm not going anywhere. The fort was circular and built into a mountain, a tactical error on my part. But at the least I can hold out with these lesser nobodies. Wonder who would answer, a stronger Heartless, a Free Heart, or maybe a fellow Nobody, which I sincerely hoped for.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

Lost in the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Dragon   Lost in the Dragon EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:32 pm

" i heard luxord got lost somewhere here. i mean come on how do you get lost in the land of dragons.... that goes to show the type of people we have in the organization. guess i should start looking around."
akiharo started to look luxord. and then he saw how big the world truly was.
" this might take a while." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Lost in the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Dragon   Lost in the Dragon EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:46 am

It definitely wasn't like the olden days, back when members were plenty, but with so few members, the Heartless are practically waiting to see if they can decapitate the leadership of the Organization. Heartless native to the Land of Dragons were beating on the main gate, Sniper nobodies were raining arrows from above, trying to remove the issue. I love this stuff, though it was sarcastic. I'd image all the ruckus shouldn't be hard to pick up around here.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Lost in the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Dragon   Lost in the Dragon EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:36 pm

"i hear noise coming from the area where the main gate is located. guess it must be the heartless...."
akiharo ran towards the main gate to fin plenty of heartless around. he summoned his keyblades and with them in hand took down most of the heartless noticing the lesser nobodys fighting as well meaning luxord was near by. when all the heartless were defeated he called out for luxord hoping to find him.
"luxord! luxord! HEY MAN ARE YOU HERE! Can you hear me man! answer me! " he called out hoping luxord would answer.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Lost in the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Dragon   Lost in the Dragon EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:11 pm

It was apparent that somebody did in fact answer his call to arms. Luxord called up a dusk "Quickly, quickly, go to our friend and see if it's an ally" the dusk flew off as Luxord spared with various heartless native to the Land of Dragon, a particularly nasty customer was most likely going to retreat before help came. Luxord dodged another heartless then formed a card wall.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Lost in the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Dragon   Lost in the Dragon EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:22 pm

it seemed luxord had heard akiharo's cries because a dusk apeared.
" hurry up and take me to luxord. i want to rtc so i can go back to relaxing" he said to the dusk in a monotone voice. the dusk seemed to understand what he said because it started leading him somewhere.
" well now i know he's alive otherwise the dusk would not have appeared. for our temporary leader he sure is weak.... or maybe it a really strong heartless either way i'll get a kick out of it some how." he said to him self while following the dusk. a while later they arrived to see luxord fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Dragon   Lost in the Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Dragon
Page 1 of 1