The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sayuri's Diary 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

Sayuri's Diary 2 Empty
PostSayuri's Diary 2

I know where Akira is. My dreams have shown me where she is located. This must be what Ovan meant about helping him, when we fought him in Agrabah. But I won't tell him anything just like that, I'm not stupid. But I'm worried about Akiharo... he was almost about to attack me in Port Royal because of the darkness inside him.

He'll never truely know this, but I resent him for not being strong enough to control it. Now I know that there is a darkness in my heart as well, if I can resent him for that, even after I said I forgave him... the darkness is growing. I know I must have hurt him in some way after what I told him while on our mission after he lost control.

I have to find Akira though... and I will even if I have to leave the Organization to do it, my life will never be the same if I find her... It's a risk that I must take... I hope that Akiharo can forgive me, if I do decide to take that risk and leave the Organization...
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Share this post on: reddit

Sayuri's Diary 2 :: Comments

No Comment.

Sayuri's Diary 2

Page 1 of 1