The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sayuri's Diary 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

Sayuri's Diary 3 Empty
PostSayuri's Diary 3

I keep thinking about Akira. If I find her and go back to her, what'll happen then? Will I just cease to exist, as if I never had in the first place? I know I am probably not meant to exist anyways, since Akira is not dead but I want to know what will happen if I decide to go back. I have thought repeatedly of leaving the Organization and searching for her, but if I do that how can I be sure that I will even find her? And what will happen to Akiharo if I leave?

Xemnas knows that we are friends and if I leave he will most likely try to harm Akiharo. I can't let that happen and I won't let it. Akira will just have to wait, but I don't know how long I can hold off on that. I need answers to many things and she is the only one who knows the answers I seek. The biggest question I have is why can I wield a keyblade? Can Akira do the same? She has to wield one or else I wouldn't be able to right?

On another note there is another thing that bothers me. When I begin to get visions, it isn't like before. Now I start to shake and soon after my keyblade disappears. Is that supposed to happen? Or maybe something is wrong that this happens, maybe these memories are more important. Maybe they contain much more about her past and that's why they make mr shake and they make my keyblade disappear. Who knows?

All I know is that I feel like I'm closer to answers now than I was before.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Share this post on: reddit

Sayuri's Diary 3 :: Comments

No Comment.

Sayuri's Diary 3

Page 1 of 1