The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search of a new heartless leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow force
Newcomer I
shadow force

Heart Points : 362

Search of a new heartless leader Empty
PostSubject: Search of a new heartless leader   Search of a new heartless leader EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Shadow Force appeared in front of the gates of the underworld in search of the new leader of the heartless.Maleficent told me that the new leader lived in the underworld, but if he was close to maleficent then why don't I know anything about him?. Shadow enters the gate but found the place empty."I will summon heartless to see if they could find hades faster" Shadow Force summoned shadows to see if they could find a stronger force of darkness in the underworld.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Newcomer I
Hades

Heart Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Search of a new heartless leader   Search of a new heartless leader EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm

After months of pacing in planning, Hades finally had heard news of the worlds outside. He heard about the disappearance of Maleficent, the takeover of her daughter, the disappearance of her, and the rise of the nobodies. Hades really couldn't have cared less about the nobodies, as he just figured they were just cocky idiots that he could easily take on. But now that they're were no leaders for the heartless who would it be? Asking himself this question, he got out of the chamber, and walked to the main corridor of the Underworld.

Nothing had changed, he could still see the sharp pillars and rigid rocks that held up the underworld in place. But of course why would it change, the only ones who came here were pain, panic, and himself. That is until he walked out of his chamber that very day. He saw a young man with black and red dyed hair, a white bandanna, a flared up collar and clothes that just emanated darkness. It was clear that he was associated with the heartless, and since Hades was too why not say hello.

Hades vanished into smoke and appeared from behind the mysterious man. "Hey there, what brings a disturbed guy such as yourself to my underworld" Hades asked with an overwhelming smirk that he greets most of his guests with.
Back to top Go down
shadow force
Newcomer I
shadow force

Heart Points : 362

PostSubject: Re: Search of a new heartless leader   Search of a new heartless leader EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Shadow force turned around and stepped back. "All of the shadows are around him so that means that he is the new heartless leader. But how do I know that I could trust him only because he is the new leader that doesnt make him trustworthy.But if Maleficent said so I must obey. "I'm Shadow Force, Maleficent ordered me to find the new heartless leader in the underworld and stop Sora from protecting kingdom hearts."
Shadow force looks behind the new leader and saw two little demons in back of him. "It looks like your not alone in the underworld."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search of a new heartless leader   Search of a new heartless leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Search of a new heartless leader
Page 1 of 1