The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of a new heartless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

Meeting of a new heartless Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of a new heartless   Meeting of a new heartless EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:54 am

Hitame entered the Realm of Darkness looking around. She had never bothered to travel there. It always seemed like a waste of time, but soon she became curious of what could actually be lurking in there. So this is the Realm of Darkness..... not much to see here, maybe this was a waste of my time to come here. she thought still looking around, as if she was waiting for something or someone to pop out and attack her or something.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Hanzo Hattori
Newcomer I
Hanzo Hattori

Heart Points : 190

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new heartless   Meeting of a new heartless EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Hanzo watched as the peculier lady stepped into his hometown. She seems like she's in a very high ranking in this war. Maybe this is Maleficent's daughter Hanzo thought. He was still torn if he should tell her the message or even confront her at all. But eventually Hattori felt that it was time. Instead of greeting himself to her, he decided to give her a test of her strength and agility. He climbed up a tree that was near her, and incited words in Chinese. His native tongue. Once he was done over 10 daggers came flying in the air and swarmed around her. The daggers flew and attempted to attack the lady. "What is your business here o' lady of the night." Hanzo asked her while the daggers were still flying at her. I must've got her attention now, but how will she take me. As an enemy, or just a man searching for the truth, only time may tell Hanzo thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new heartless   Meeting of a new heartless EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Hitame was surprised when she saw daggers coming towards her. She jumped out of the way and took out her dual blades and stood in a battle postion. What is your problem? I'm not here to harm you, or at least i wasn't going to. But now get ready for a world of hurt!! she creamed as she spotted the boy who sent the daggers at her. This might not be a total waste of my time after all... she thought as she ran toward the tree the boy was in.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo Hattori
Newcomer I
Hanzo Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new heartless   Meeting of a new heartless EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Hanzo watched as the lady tried to attack him, he just sat there and laughed."A rather childish saying my dear, so far you are not living up to my expectations." Hanzo told her. He then jumped to the next tree."Alright, so far you have failed your test on public speaking" Hattori chuckled. "But let's see how fast and agile you are. Oh and by the way, if you finish my tests successfully you will be able to hear my message from the actual heartless leader" Hanzo added. He knew that his last message would get her attention now. The question now would be, would she really believe that he was talking about Maleficent. He got ready in a formation, so he'd be able to run tree to tree better. He kept an evil smirk on his face but no one was able to see it, due to th mask that was veiling his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new heartless   Meeting of a new heartless EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Hitame stopped dead in her tracks.Actual Heartless Leader.... she thought looking up at the tree where the boy was. How do you know my mother?! Where is she? she demanded. She hadn't seen her mother in a while, but she didn't care. Her mother had left her alone, and she wanted to know why. And if he knew where she was she was going to get it from him.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo Hattori
Newcomer I
Hanzo Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new heartless   Meeting of a new heartless EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:00 pm

"Do you really think I'm just gonna give it to you. I need to see if your worthy enough and so far I see zero leadership in you. Your a disgrace, but come on. I know you want to know the news about Maleficent, the very news that tells you why you are the leader of the heartless." Hanzo told her knowing that the last paragraph he spoke would surely get the attention of someone like her."First you have to knock me off one of these trees, then you must defeat me in battle. C'mon bitch, I know your too slow anyways" Hanzo taunted. He now started his run from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new heartless   Meeting of a new heartless EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:38 am

Hitame looked at him not showing the least amount of anger by his insults. She took out her blades and smirked. "Whatever, lets just get this over with.." she said watching him closely as he jumped from tree to tree. She didn't attack him yet, she waited for the perfect time to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new heartless   Meeting of a new heartless Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of a new heartless
Page 1 of 1