The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting of Old Friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

The Meeting of Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Sayuri walked into Wonderland and was amazed by what she saw. The place seemed.... colorful you could say. She looked around and looked back at the dark corridor. She was supposed to be heart collecting with Akiharo, the newbie of Organization XIII. "Akiharo hurry up!" she yelled into the corridor.

Last edited by Sayuri on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 pm

"Make me!" Akiharo yelled back. He walk out corridor and looked around. " I'm bored, really bored, super bored, extremlly bored" he told Sayuri."Hello Helloooooo any one in there" he told Sayuri while waving his hand in front of her face. Sayuri was spaced it's like she was not even there.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:27 pm

"Ugh, stop that!"she said to him, smacking his hand away from her face. "Do you know why we are here?"she sadi in a sacrcastic tone. She turned from him and put her hand on her forehead. Why did i have to get stuck with him?! she thought turning back to him.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:33 pm

"Just because xemnas put you in charge does not mean I have to listen to you" Alot of heartless poped out. "you remember why were here" Akiharo teased Sayuri. "hello, helloooooo your really lost today, get a grip we got work to do. lets go." Akiharo sumuned his keyblade and the fight began.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:37 pm

"That's what being in charge means you idiot. You have to listen to me." she told him calmly.:"Obviously i remeber why we're here. If i didn't i wouldn't even have bothered to come."she said teasing back."The one who needs to get a grip is you not me." she yelled, summoning her keyblade. She ran after Akiharo and began to hit the heartless.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:38 pm

"well I don't need you telling me how to take every step, thats what I mean and don't call me an idiot.Akiharo knew he did not need help but he still got stuck with Sayuri."Your so full of yourself, you think your better than me, but your not. Are you even listen to me? hello, helloooooo. Sayuri watch out!!!!!!!!!! Akiharo rush behind Sayuri and killed the heartless that was about to attack her."your welcome"He said in an angered voice.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:02 pm

"Whatever i wasn't planning on telling you what to do. I'm not like Xemnas."she said calmly."Look who's talking. You're the one whose full of himself. In your mission with Marluxia, you acted like a total jerk. He didn't have to help you but he chose to because he knows you are an invalueable part of the Organization." she said beginning to get angered.

This anger she knew she had felt before but she couldn't quite place her finger on where she had felt it. Then she remebered: Traverse Town. She had felt the same anger when she fought Sora. Though the reason she was becoming angered here was just stupid to her. She watched him destroy the heartless. "I don't need your help." she hissed and she turned away from him. She began to take out her anger on the Heartless that came nears her.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:12 pm

"Fine you don't want my help, but heres a piece of advice, don't turn around."Since Sayuri was mad she went ahead and turned around to find a heartless waiting to atack her. The heartless atacked her causing her to fall."I'f you don't want my help be more aware of your surroundings."Akiharo said standing beside her. Akiharo was laughing because Sayuri just laided there she did not even bother to get up."I still cann't beleve Xemnas put you in charge"He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Sayuri looked up at Akiharo and smirked. "What ever." she said to him and got back up. "I don't even know why he put me in charge. You're older than me so you should have been the one in charge." she screamed at him. She ran off ahead of him and hitt the heartless around her. She remembered Sora again and became even more angered. She hit the heartless even harder as her anger rose again. I hate being in charge of this stupid guy. I'm not even older than him. she thought and she turned back to him. "Akiharo! Hurry up!" she said again still hitting the heartless.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:32 pm

"For all I know I finished with my half of these heartless, so don't be telling me to hurry up.When your the one thats not done." Akiharo layed on a rock at least he thinks its a rock." hey your a really good fighter."where did that come from.Akiharo thought to himself.Akiharo did not know what to say anymore he was traped and there was nothing he could do to escape.Hurry up!!!!Akiharo hoped Sayuri did not hear what he said, but he knew she did.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:38 pm

"You are not done yet. There are many Heartless here and we have to get rid of them." she said, frowning. Now he compliments me after he acts like a total jerk.she thought acting like she didn't hear anything. She destroyed the last of the haertless in that area and she ran toward the corridor to the next spot. "Come on!! Lets go!" she yelled before she disappearedinto the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

"I'm hungry really hungry"Akiharo thought to himself as he ran."I wonder what sayuri is thinking, I could just use my powers of persuation and tell her to forget what I said, if I knew how to use them. ugh I'm such a fool I ack like a jerk and then I complement her." Akiharo had a flashback and he knew what it was about it was a flashback from when he had all of his friends Ichigo, Yano and Akira the one he was the most closest to because they had grown up together she was like his sister.They could not do anything without each other there, but all of them bit the dust when a guy that looked a little bit like roxas but wore different clothing killed them. Akiharo promised to get revenge but so far no luck."I promised I would have my revenge and I will but I can't risk geting close to anyone in the organization at least not yet. I was so close to gaining control of my powers if,"[Akiharo sighed. he woke up from his flashbak to find Sayuri screaming her head off."ohhhh cccaaaakkkkeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Akiharo ran to a piece of cake on the table but when he bit into it he started growing."Hey Sayuri you look like an ant from up here.I could get used to this.Now I'm thersty.Ohhhhhh soda. Akiharo started to srink and got back to the right size.But Sayuri was still yelling at him. Akiharo put his hand on her shoulder and told her sto shut up in a angered way.Too Akiharo he was suprized she even did."I did it I did it! I got my powers to work. Yesss!!1Akiharo could not stop jumping but he knew it was not right so he undid what he had done."I'm sorry."Akiharo said looking down at his feet.

Last edited by Akiharo on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:08 pm

"I forgot you had that kind of power" she said, sighing. "It's alright.... just..... don't do it again..... it's creepy..." she said softly. She looked at the cake and the drink that were on the table. "We have to get this right... if we want to fit through there.." she told him pointing to the small door at the edge of the room. She took the drink seeing as it made someone shrink. She drank some of it and she shrank down to the size of the door. "Now you try, Akiharo" she called as she ran toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 pm

"I'm so stupid.Ugh why did I do that why did I use my powers on her I could have killed her.I know she was more mad than she sounded. Why Akiharo why did you do it."akiharo kept thinking over and over to himself."OK I got to get this right now." he said. Akiharo drank the "soda" and started shirking."Yeah! I got this right, this time."Akiharo ran to the door, but as soon as he got through he saw Sayuri fighting heartless."ugh more heartless. Can't they let us just chill for 5 minutes."Akiharo sumoned his key blade and well you know started killing heartless.""I'm sorry, I mean it."Akiharo kept looking at his feet he could not even look he in the eyes anymore.He kept shifting he was mad, and at himself he knew he did something wrong but he did not even know how to fix it.but he knew what he ad to do know now he had to get his old gloves from Xemnas.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:57 pm

"It's fine Akiharo. No one's blaming you for anything." she said not looking at him. She hit the heartless she was fighting, hard and destroyed it easily. "That was easier than i thought." she said now looking at Akiharo. She rolled her eyes at him when she saw he wouldn't look her in the eyes. Typical boys after they do something wrong they apologize and do exactly what he is doing now.. she thought sighing. She turned around and began to walk into the hedge maze.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:24 pm

" look I know what you must be thinking.you think i'm stupid for not being able to look you in the eye. but your not telling the truth. you say nothing is wrong but i know what i did and could have killed you and i can't keep losing people i know.ugh oh.i have said too much already."Akiharo did not say another word he just ran away he just wanted to be alone he needed to be alone. his eyes turned from a sky blue to blood red."ugh what is happening I can't shut up at least not with Sayuri around. i don't know what is happening to me.Akiharo was mad and at himself.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:45 pm

"I don't think your stupid."she said in a soft voice. She put her hand on his shoulder, as if to say he hadn't done anything wrong. But he was right he could have harmed her or potentailly killed her. Keep... losing people?she thought as she watched him run away. She knew he wanted to be alone and she respected his decision. She didn't run after him but just stood where she was, thinking about what he had said about lossing people.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:14 pm

i'm so stupid what am i doing. the sooner i finish this mission the sooner i can go back to normal and the sooner i can get my gloves from xemnas.Akiharo sat on a rock but five minutes later the rock started to move it stood up and started to atack him akiharo was now on the floor and did not care if he died.why shouldn't i die i did not help my friends when they needed help i just ran after akira but i was too slow she ran away and i have not seen her since and when i made it back it was too late.akiharo screamed for help but if it was too late when sayuri got there he knew he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Sayuri was lost deep in her thoughts when she suddenly heard someone call for help. It was Akiharo's voice, without thinking about it she ran towards the screaming and when she got there she saw a giant heartless attacking Akiharo. "No! Akiharo!"she screamed, her voice sounding different. She summoned her keyblade and ran at the heartless. She jumped around it and hit it with her keyblade as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:40 pm

that voice sounded a lot like Akiras but it could not be could it could sayuri be akiras Nobody.Akiharo thought."thanks, you saved me guesse that makes us even."He said still wondering if it was posible that sayuri was akiras nobody.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:58 pm

"No problem.. just glad I could help you..." she said her voice still sounding different. She hadn't really noticed that she wasn't talking like herself. "Okay, now lets keep go-" she stopped suddenly, finally realizing that the voice coming out of her mouth wasn't her own. She brought her hand to her mouth and covered it. Why do I sound like this? she asked herself, bringing her hand down away from her mouth. "Lets.... lets keep going.." she said her voice returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Akiharo could see Sayuri stareing at him and he knew why akiharo's eyes were still blood red.Akiharo closed his eyes and sighed when he opened them they were back to normal."Sorry about that it happens when I'm mad and don't worry I am not mad at you.I just can't stop all the pictures that are passing trough my head right now." Akiharo kept seeing a picture of Akira every time he looked at Sayuri. Could it be, is Sayuri Akira's nobody. It would make sence and it explaine why she sounded so much like Akira when I was in trouble. Akira was like my sister. I had her back and she had mine. Akiharo was still siting on the floor. " Do you remember anything that happened before you were in the organization a name our place? I do and that is why my eyes turn blood red my past makes me mad and I don't even know if it is my past. I just blackout and see these things in my head and they get stonger and stronger when I'm with you and I don't know why. I fall asleep and I keep seeing the same thing over and over. Akiharo looked at the floor for a while but when he looked up his eyes were blood red again and he can't control hmself when he is mad so he just ran again, but this time Sayuri followed. "Why are you following me you should be running away. I can't control myself when my eyes are red.I don't want to hert you not again. Akiharo did not want to talk but he did and he spilled out words he was not supost to. Know he knew it was her Sayuri was Akira's Nobody
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm

"Okay.." Sayuri said in a sort of zoned out voice. She didn't feel like herself anymore and she still wondered why she sounded so different a few minutes ago. "You too... huh?" she said when he said that there were pictures passing through his head. That happened to her sometimes, and since she met Akiharo they were happening more often than they did before.. "No... not really. I don't even remember my first day in the Organization." she answered him."But there is something that I always see in these dreams I have and I think they are from my past... but I'm not really sure." she said, looking at the ground.

"I don't care what the danger is.. I'll always have your back.." she said to him, her voice sounding different once again. She didn't notice her voice change again and she kept running after Akiharo.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

"Look I know you want to help but... wait what did you say? Sayuri is that you cause it does not sound like you it sounds like... no it can't be can it. Akiharo put his hand on Sayuri's sholder and his eyes turned cky blue again. " It is!" Akiharo's jaw dropped. Is eyes turned back to blue only when he touched Akira and when he tryed to forget what made him mad and forgave who did and this time it was because he touched Sayuri. What do I do? What do I say? How do I explaine what I know? And should I? What do I tell Sayuri? Am I right? Is Sayuri really Akira's Nobody? She must be she sounds like her she acts like her and her eyes I can see somany things from my past. It would all make sence if she was : why I act so funny around he, why I keep seeing flashbacks about Akira when I look at her, why I can't stand to see her get hert and why I can't shutup when she talks to me I mean I don't talk to noone at least not about my past. Akiharo kept on thinking and studying Sayuri. " Sorry for stareing at you.It's just... look out!" Akiharo ran to Sayuri and sumond his keyblade and killed the heartless that was hideing behind Sayuri. "I have your back too. I just want you to promise me some thing every time my eyes get red touch my sholder I don't know why" he lied. "but when I touched your sholder I turned normal again. Ok"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 pm

"Okay, I promise." Sayuri said confused on what he was talking about. But she understood some of what was going on. She reminded him of someone and someone very close to him at that. She looked at him closely and carefully for a long time. When he touched her shoulder she saw something, something that seemed to be from her past. There were 4 people in this vision- flashback. One of them was her before she became a Nobody and she was only able to decifer one more person and it was.... Akiharo?! she thought, shocked. Could Akiharo be part of her past? She didn't remember anything else but she knew Akiharo remembered things from his past. He couldn't be... but then why would he be in that vision i just had when he touched my shoulder? she thought, becoming even more confused than she was before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Old Friends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next