The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dream Begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Arcanza
Newcomer I
Sol Arcanza

Heart Points : 580

The Dream Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Dream Begins   The Dream Begins EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Character Name: Sol Arcanza

Character's Age: ??? (Looks 17)

Allegiance: Chaotic Neutral (Will not ally himself with any faction in title, but will help out all sides without giving a reason why, unless he trust those around him.)

Home Town: Unknown (Different Dimension)

Personality: With every new birth into a new world or dimension, Sol loses his memories, and thus, his personality as well. Always in the beginning, he is a quiet, anti-social loner. Over time, he begins to open up to those closer to him and as his memory continues to return, he is shown to be a kind hearted young man with a clear sense of right and wrong. However, there have been several occasions where the darkness has gotten to him before the light, leading him to become corrupted. Only time will tell where his newest dream leads in the world of Kingdom Hearts...

Weapons: Heart of Yin and Yang- Sol's power is in tandem with his weapons. One can see where his allegiance lies with the appearance of the blades of light and darkness that he uses. As of now, he can only create two, one of light and one of darkness that he wields with uncanny precision. However, depending on the ties he makes and the hearts that effect him, his powers will either manifest towards the Heart of Light or the Heart of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

The Dream Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Begins   The Dream Begins EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Okay, so all together the app looks pretty good. But I don't know where to put Sol. Your allegiance doesn't actually have to mean you're in a group. It can just mean what kind of person you are. As in Heroes, are the regular humans. Nobodies are those who "dont belong" and heartless are the ruthless villains.

You'll have to choose one of those so I can sort him.
Back to top Go down
Sol Arcanza
Newcomer I
Sol Arcanza

The Dream Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Begins   The Dream Begins EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:05 am

I guess he can have the Nobody color until someone either turns him to darkness (Heartless) or light (Hero). lol Wish there was a drifter color.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

The Dream Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Begins   The Dream Begins EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:58 pm

There we go. I'll keep you unsorted for now, until I can work the kinks out but you'll see your name change to a different color soon. I've added a new group for "Drifters"
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Sol Arcanza
Newcomer I
Sol Arcanza

The Dream Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Begins   The Dream Begins EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Alright and thanks! I thought the drifter class would be for characters like Auron and Cloud whom aren't part of the Connected Hearts but aren't evil either. Yuna, Rikku, and Paine too. Smile

Now! Time to go have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

The Dream Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Begins   The Dream Begins EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:45 am

They would all be considered Heroes due to some of their actions. Like Riku, he has the darkness in him, that sometimes controls him, and has made him to bad things, yet he's a hero.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Sponsored content

The Dream Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Begins   The Dream Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream Begins
Page 1 of 1