The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tragic Dream Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Arcanza
Newcomer I
Sol Arcanza

Heart Points : 580

A Tragic Dream Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: A Tragic Dream Part 1   A Tragic Dream Part 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:27 am

The days had been going by slowly. His time with the organization had been almost boring. Funny how that worked though. They always said that they were nobodies, that they couldn't feel emotions. Yet day in and day out he saw the flashes of emotions on their faces. The mirth, the joy, the depression, anger, loathing, sorrow. Any and every emotion, even if only felt momentarily, was experienced by each and every member he came in contact with. He himself knew that he experienced emotions, even without a heartbeat within his chest.

"It's locked away..." She spoke to him.

A Tragic Dream Part 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfF9bGoL4X5miSsV_NibCSIJtQPg9AKccXOQufA_dzZmRXEgON6A

Xion...

She didn't hide her own emotions. When they talked to each other, she listened with joy and eagerness. She wanted to know about the emotions that everyone else said wasn't there. How they, the Nobodies, could have hearts.

"We can't prove that..." He would always respond. To that, she would always shake her head and smile brightly, showing him that there was proof right in front of him.

"As long as we exist, I think we'll find a way to unlock our hearts again."

Sol smiled at that. She was an optimist, which in truth, meant that she truly could feel emotions. But something felt odd about it. Like Xion experienced emotions far more clearly than even Roxas and Axel did sometimes.

"Hearts or not, you never answered my question." Sol teased, making the girl squeak a bit and flush pink as she turned and tried to hide her face. "Will you go on a date with me?"

Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

PostSubject: Re: A Tragic Dream Part 1   A Tragic Dream Part 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:57 am

akiharo walked in at the wrong moment like always. he had just finish his mission. he was alone sayuri seemed to be off on a different mission. its seems luxord was separating them on purpose this drive akiharo insane. it was also a bad idea sayuri calmed if he got out of control now there would be no organization.if he and sayuri didn't get another mission together soon he was going to distroy luxord.
"i'm gonna ripe his head off.... turn him into a dusk he'll be begging for mursy soon enough"he said to himself in an angered tone
he hadn't notice anyone until he bumped into xion. "hey! watch i.... oh xion umm long time so see right. i could think of better ways for you to get my attention but this works too." akiharo teased with a smirk.he looked up to see Sol he hadn't noticed him either. he wasn't sure what to do. if sayuri is right he might be stronger than me but thats highly impossible. i'm strong than xemnas i'm probably the strongest in the organization when i'm angry that is.... when darkness takes over no one can beet me.he thought to himself. akiharo looked at xions expression; relief. " xion you look like i just lifted the castel off your shoulder whats going on." he turned to face sol and faked a smile. he only smiled for real when sayuri was around. "names akiharo keyblade wielder/master nice to officially meet you Sol. I here your quite the nobody but then again you were found by sayuri so i expected no less."
Back to top Go down
Sol Arcanza
Newcomer I
Sol Arcanza

Heart Points : 580

PostSubject: Re: A Tragic Dream Part 1   A Tragic Dream Part 1 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:50 am

(This is a dream/memory from Sol's other life, but if you want Akiharo to be a part of Sol's story, then we can work this like Akiharo's darkness is resonating with the darkness from Sol's past.)

Even as Akiharo talked to them, they would seem to ignore him. Almost as if he weren't even there, or vice versa.

The scene continued, Xion blushing deeply at Sol's question. It was obvious the two had known each other for a long time, and this was starting to seem really personal. Xion didn't answer Sol for a moment, still looking out the window into the darkness. Instead, she turned to him and planted her lips against his own, her arms wrapping around his shoulders instantly. Sol was shocked at the action however, his arms snaked their way around her hips.

After several seconds, she pulled back, her gaze shifting and finding more interest in the ground as she fidgeted with her hands behind her back. Sol scratched his head sheepishly, feeling interest in the ceiling. "So...uh, I take that as a yes?"

Xion giggled and pushed him, before running out of the room. "Why don't you come find out?" She teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

Sol moved after her, moving right through Akiharo, solidifying the fact that they weren't really there. However, once Sol left the room, everything faded to black and the scene began to change once more.

This time, they appeared at the Clock Tower, obviously in Twilight Town. Xion, Axel, Roxas, and Sol sat enjoying their Sea Salt Ice Cream while looking at the Eternal Sunset. No one spoke for a moment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tragic Dream Part 1   A Tragic Dream Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tragic Dream Part 1
Page 1 of 1