The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gustav's Journal 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gustav Ivanov
Newcomer I
Gustav Ivanov

Heart Points : 1181

Gustav's Journal 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gustav's Journal 2   Gustav's Journal 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Gustav's Journal 2 Kingdom-Hearts-Logo-icon

entry 2

I got a bigger pencil...not that it really matters. But today...nothing really happened. Everyone has been places but Gustav has been nowhere new! I've allready seen the Destiny Isles and gotten a chance to show off my skills but it isn't enough. There isn't much to do it seems but I must keep up my spirits! One day soon, I know i'll get the chance to be useful. One thing bothers me though...That Sora seems to be really down on himself...is it because he can't find a real weapon? I know I use my fists but I know a good weapon when I see one and a wooden sword won't cut it. He should hang with me for a while, i'm sure I can raise his fighting spirit from the depths of his heart!
Back to top Go down

Gustav's Journal 2
Page 1 of 1