The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luxord's Canon App (Again :D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

Luxord's Canon App (Again :D) Empty
PostSubject: Luxord's Canon App (Again :D)   Luxord's Canon App (Again :D) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Luxord: Gambler of Fate Alias: Chance

Weapon of choice: Fair Game (Signature weapon)

Luxord's weapons are very flexible, both literally and figuratively. He uses Cards of varying sizes, some reaching likely more than ten feet in the air when stood on end. The back of each Card has five Nobody symbols on it, while the opposite side resembles a clock (referencing Luxord's element of time) that has Nobody symbols as the minute and hour hands, and the Roman numerals for 1-12 for the clock numbers (the numeral for 13 is in the center, just under the clock hands). Luxord uses these Cards the way that most members of Organization XIII use their element. His signature weapon is the Fair Game Cards.

Tier 1 (I think)

Appearance

Luxord wears the usual all-black attire of Organization members, but his cloak is somewhat different than normal, sporting slightly pointed shoulders and very loose sleeves. Luxord's platinum-blond hair is very short and worn in a Caesar cut, and he has electric-blue eyes. He is also the only member of Organization XIII to have a beard or mustache, his being a goatee and the same blond color as his hair.

Luxord wears five silver piercings on his ears; four helix piercings in the form of two hoops on each ear and one piercing shaped like the Nobody symbol dangling from one earlobe. The latter piercing hangs from his left ear in-game and his right in some artwork, indicating that both earlobes are pierced.

Abilities

Luxord uses his attribute, time, in unorthodox methods when compared to other Organization XIII members. One might not even see his element as time at first glance.

Years of RP experience: Lost track, though rusty now

RP Sample that reflects your APL (Average Post Length):

From the depths of darkness I claw at thee, I thought to myself as I closed the door leading to the Realm of Darkness, my normal Organization robes clawed and torn. They've probably forgotten me now, i'll have to go reintroduce myself to my allies and hope they're willing to bargain. My place in the Organization, I doubted i'd still have but I never really did like being in the lead all of the time.

Last edited by Luxord on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Heart Points : 1482

PostSubject: Re: Luxord's Canon App (Again :D)   Luxord's Canon App (Again :D) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Your RP Sample is not really an RP Sample it's more of a description, could you give me an example of your RPing capabilities like make up a scenario that Luxord is doing

also give us an alias, what you would like to be known as out of character
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Luxord's Canon App (Again :D)   Luxord's Canon App (Again :D) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:19 pm

i'm real rusty, and with the new changes i'm having to adapt Smile
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Heart Points : 1482

PostSubject: Re: Luxord's Canon App (Again :D)   Luxord's Canon App (Again :D) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:44 pm

I guess I'll accept it, just when you get in the swing of things again try to fix the sample again. By then you can just copy and paste one of your previous RPs and remember keep to the word count (100) Smile
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Luxord's Canon App (Again :D)   Luxord's Canon App (Again :D) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Well i didn't get to all the new rules yet, been very busy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxord's Canon App (Again :D)   Luxord's Canon App (Again :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Luxord's Canon App (Again :D)
Page 1 of 1