The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

search for freindship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

Heart Points : 3065

search for freindship Empty
PostSubject: search for freindship   search for freindship EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:59 pm

"where do you want to start first, the castel gates or the desert? you get to choose."ovan said looking at the castel gates.[i] I have a feeling that it might be that way I just don't know if the feeling is good or bad but I can wait I just got to find out. Plus the faster I find her the faster I can get some sleep ever since I lost her I haven't got a minute of sleep. Ovan started runing to the castel gates before he could hear kairi's answer. He ran as fast as he could he."sorry kairi I just had this strange feeling about the castel gates I'm sorry if this wasen't were you wanted to go."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Newcomer I
Riku

Heart Points : 320

PostSubject: Re: search for freindship   search for freindship EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:15 pm

The sun was blazing hot, and Riku's legs hurt. He had been walking for awhile now. He was getting kind of bored. Riku kept walking through Agrabah. "Well, this place isn't lively today." He muttered to himself. Suddenly he saw a figure off near the castle gates. He jogged over to the castle gates. "Hello!" He shouted. "Do you know where everybody went?" He asked in a loud but kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

PostSubject: Re: search for freindship   search for freindship EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:50 pm

"Ovan! Wait!" Kairi yelled as she ran after Ovan. She knew she had offered to help him find his friend, but at this rate they wouldn't find her anytime soon. "Ovan, you can't just run off. You need to think. If you just run off somewhere, then there's a chance you'll get lost and not ever be able to find Akira." she told him. "We can look around here, but no more running off, alright?" she added.

She turned around when she heard a familiar voice. "Riku!" she shouted. "What are you doing here?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Newcomer I
Riku

Heart Points : 320

PostSubject: Re: search for freindship   search for freindship EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 pm

"Seems like I should be asking you that question too." Riku chuckled. "Well... Um.. Just taking a visit." Riku lied skillfully. The sun was so hot, and Riku's hair was burning hot. He ran over to Kairi and Ovan. "Hey, who're you?" Riku asked Ovan.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: search for freindship   search for freindship EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 pm

"Okay kairi .oh i'm ovan you must be riku. so Kairi sin your the boss for now what do you want us to do?Ovan couldn't take his eyes of the gates.This was were i first ment her but how I'm from twilight town how did I ever get here to meet her. ovan turned to face riku. "so riku umm sorry I wasn't paying attencion what are you doing here? And kairi I love runing and if you can't keep up then that is no reason for me to stop. never mind so back to that question no lying why are you here riku? ovan waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

PostSubject: Re: search for freindship   search for freindship EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Kairi looked at Riku for a moment then turned her attention to Ovan. She thought for a moment. "Well, we're here to look for Akira aren't we? So let's look for some kind of clues that might lead us to her." she said. "So we'll have to slip up and search." she added quickly. "I can keep up with you fine Ovan. I'm just saying that if you don't slow down and look around good, you won't find clues much less Akira. You have to slow down. Got it?" she said, winking.

She turned back to Riku. "Riku, you don't ever 'just take a visit'. Why are you here?" she asked Riku, a suspicous look on her face. There was something weird about Riku being there. She didn't even know he was going there. And now he just pops up here? She wondered if Sora knew anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: search for freindship   search for freindship EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:58 pm

"look never mind I don't know about you but I do want to find akira so if you want to help then start looking i'm headed north if your coming hurry up cause i'm leaving now." ovan started to walk looking in every coner in his sight. he turned to look at kairi and smirked. " you coming. " ovan had a flashback when he saw the palace gates he saw akira and yano and ichigo and himself the were running and laughing. they were having fun playing tag. he remember there favorite place in town if akira was in agrabah she had to be there. " hey I think I know were she could be if she really is in agrabah wana come."

( i'm back and so is akiharo thanks to me of corse)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: search for freindship   search for freindship Empty

Back to top Go down

search for freindship
Page 1 of 1