The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Heart Points : 1415

Rebuilding Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding   Rebuilding EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:53 am

This town was probably the most 'normal' world, so far. Not counting Traverse Town,
since Traverse town was the first world he'd been too, it didn't really land a good first impression.

Radiant Garden, this place had somewhat of a peaceful feel to it, at least the town area did.
Léon blinked, there was some sort of fortress-like castle in the distance.
It was huge and it looked really worn down, half destroyed and pieces missing here and there.
Like the town area, there was a lot of rebuilding going on. He wondered what could've done all that,
'Heartless?' He wondered, it had to be. Léon couldn't think of anything else that could do that much damage.
He shook his head, trying to rid himself of those thoughts. The green haired teen jumped down off the stone fence down to the market place.
He figured he should buy some supplies, it couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

Rebuilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding   Rebuilding EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Hitame had gotten bored of waiting to hear from one of her upper Heartless about their mission in Radient Garden Town. She hated being the Heartless Leader, and she mostly hated having to decide what side she was to be on.

An offer she couldn't refuse had been made to her by both Organization XIII and by the Heroes, but she didn't know who to choose. Her mother had sided with the Nobodies and look where that got her. Hitame had been left alone at a young age because her mother, Malificent, had been dumb enough to join them.

She had lost control of the Heartless and the Nobodies had turned on her. After that the heroes had taken her away. Hitame didn't know where she was, and all the Heartless had voted her the new leader. But Hitame didn't have the leadership skills of her mother.

Curse the day my mother sided with the Nobodies. she said in her mind. Maybe she should side with the Heroes... But they were as much cause of her mother's downfall as the Nobodies were... She didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Rebuilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding   Rebuilding EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Léon went straight to the nearest item shop. He was alright weapon-wise,
and didn't really care about magic spells or that sort of thing.
So the teen decided he'd just grab a few potions and leave, it was all he needed in the marketplace.
Léon put down some munny/money on the counter and reached for the potions, slipping them in his pocket as he turned around.
Noticing some dark haired girl, he reached out his hand infront of her eyes and waved. To try and snap her out of it
since she seemed deep in thought. "Hey, don't zone out." He stated simply, his walking pace not slowing as he past her.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Rebuilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding   Rebuilding EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:33 pm

So much was on her mind. No results of anything. Or almost anything. Entering Radient Garden, a smirk crossed her mouth. So much destruction, and it had all been caused by her Heartless. Rewards were in order, definitely.

But that would have to wait. Wait until she was in the mood to give those lucky Heartless their rewards. That shouldn't be anytime soon anyways. She looked around, gazing at the wonderful destruction, her smirk widening with every scene she took in.

What was she thinking? She wasn't a hero. She loved to see destruction, and she wasn't like those Nobodies with 'special qualities'. She was a Heartless, that is all she'll ever be. A boy put his hand in front of her face and waved, and Hitame became on the defensive.

The Darkness Leader inside her came out and her eyes narrowed. "Insolent child. How dare you do that to the Higher Authority?!" she raged at the boy, taking a step back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Rebuilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding   Rebuilding EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:46 pm

"Hm?" He stopped walking, and turned his head to the right, glancing behind him.
Léon almost burst into fits of laughter with that child comment. She looked younger than him, what was she saying? Regardless he held the laughter in seeing as he obviously struck some kind of nerve.
'What's her problem?' He thought.
"You look younger than me." He stated "You okay? Just chill out."
Léon turned around, facing her. ".. Higher Authority?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Rebuilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding   Rebuilding EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Hitame took what the boy said as an insult rather than a simple comment. I may look that way, but I am older." she stated simply. "Don't speak to me that way." she spat at him, her eyes turning a deeper shade of red than they already were. If the boy did not know her, then he was not from around here.

She noticed this right away. Anyone would, even the lowest of heartless would realize this. At his words Hitame sighed in frustration. "You aren't from here, are you?" she asked him. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that he wasn't, but she needed to be sure.

Another sigh escaped her lips. "Yes. Higher Authority." she hissed. She was becoming angrier at the boy for not knowing who she was with every word she crossed with him. Any other stupid comments on his part and she would lose it. "You are obviously not from here, if you do not know who I am." she said.
Back to top Go down
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Rebuilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding   Rebuilding EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:15 am

His eyes widened slightly after seeing hers turn to a darker shade. Well that proved she wasn't as 'normal' as she seemed, maybe she was actually older.
"Don't speak to me that way."

"Right.." He paused for a moment.
'Someone's alittle snappy'
He thought to himself.
"So, Miss "Higher Authority"
Léon used both his hands signaling air quotes as he said 'Higher Authority'.
"You gonna state what or who are you? Your rank or something."
Maybe she was a guard of some sort in the town?
He tilted his head slightly to the side, thinking about what she could have meant.
"And no, I'm not from here. Just got here actually."
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Rebuilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding   Rebuilding EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Hitame stared at the boy with pretty much no sign of anything that could seem like emotions. She couldn't feel anything anyways, so there was no difference. She soon got tired of watching the boy and she really didn't like his tone toward her, not that he was even using a tone. She raised and eyebrow at him and sighed again.

"I should not have to explain anything about myself to someone like you. If you do not know who I am then that is your problem." she said in a nasty tone. She scoffed at him and turned away from the boy. She did not have to stay and make conversation with someone like him. Without saying anything more to him, Hitame disappeared into the shadows of an alley near them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebuilding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding   Rebuilding Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: