The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Propositions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Propositions   Propositions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:24 am

Kairi couldn't believe what had happened. Sora.. he... He was gone. Just like that, he had disappeared and she didn't know what to do. The heroes had just lost their leader and now she was the one who was supposed to take charge? No, she couldn't. She just couldn't. That was Sora's spot, and she was just supposed to be the friend who supported everything Sora did.

She didn't even know the first thing about leadership. Even Selphie was a better leader than she was. Kairi didn't think she had it in her to leade. Even Riku would make a better fit for leader, at least he had learned to control the darkness within him. She just thought she couldn't do anything. Maybe that was why they had chosen her to become leader until Sora was found..

"Sora! What do I do..?" she called out, staring out into the ocean from the shore as she had done so many tomes before when she had waited for Sora to return the first times.
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Heart Points : 415

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:57 pm

( Might as well )

A lone figure with a Knife and chain around his waist was watching from one of the palm trees. The height gave him a vantage point to learn more from anything, yet he would rather talk to people. Looking around he found somoene talking to the ocean, simply doing his part he was intrigued by her. Letting his power go ahead as he connected his chain to his knife.

" Well for starters, you shouldn't speak to a ocean girl. It's so crazy, when people do such things. Maybe your looking to drown in the ocean with this fellow of yours.....hmmm!? "

He yelled from atop of the palm tree, then jumped down with his knife implanted in the top of the tree. Pulling on his chain as he was about to land to stop him. Then let go, landing right behind her with a grin on his face. His pale skin, black raven hair and cool trench coat made him look like trouble. Smiling at her, while he twirled his chain around his arm. Then put one hand in his pockets, getting another knife just in case she attacked, unlikely but you never know.

" So babe, what's biting at your neck. I know I wouldn't doing that but this seems like this is important? AM I RIGHT!? "

A strange man had appeared out of nowhere, he was not a native here. Simply a out of town sort of guy with a Bad luck and a Dark aura.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Kairi looked at the boy who had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she looked at him. "Didn't anyone teach you to mind your own business Alex?" she asked him, an eyebrow raised and her hands on her hips.

Kairi normally wasn't the type to snap at anyone. She was normally very calm and peaceful. But since Sora disappeared she'd begun to change a bit. She wasn't the normal calm girl as before. Everything put her on edge, but she was still the defenseless girl she'd always been. She had no real ways to defend herself, like Sora and Riku. They at least had the Keyblade. She did too, but she couldn't exactly use it. She wasn't strong enough to use it whenever she wanted too.

"And for your information.. Sora didn't drown or anything. If you'd pay attention, or attend our meetings, you'd know that he's missing. Someone kidnapped him, and we have no idea where he is." she told him.

He was getting on her nerves already. And it had only been like five minutes. Shows something about her. And about him. But it mostly shows that her patience was growing thin quickly. "Don't. Call. Me. Babe." was all she answered at his last comments. He was annoying. Really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Alex only smirked at her, not even caring much for her outburst. OH WAIT, he did care making a note that she hated him. If he could, he would push her off into the void of space and walk if she would explode or something. Then again, she was there current leader because of there Fellow (Sora) was gone, and good ridden to him. Now things can be more interesting then having some Master wielder fighting everything!

" Babe, if you knew me. You would know I pride myself on my info, I know the fellow is gone. But that's just the best part, now you can do something. Other then hide behind him like a meat shield, what's your worth anyway. Your better off as a Puppet then a leader "

He said harshly to her, he wasn't one to allow people to act like there better then him. She was acting snippy, so he acted like the cruel he can be at times. Walking closer to her slowly with a calm smile on his face. His Pink eyes were staring at her with interest of what she will do next.

" Don't be so mean. I think the pet name suits you, or how about I call you Hime?....You know, I like that way better. Your now my Hime from here on out! "
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Kairi gritted her teeth to keep herself from shouting at him. Being the one chosen to be the new leader was hard enough, especially when you felt you weren't even qualified to be it. Now she had to deal with this jerk who wanted to only make her feel bad about it all. When he said something about her being better off as a puppet than a leader she winced. She bit her lip hard, piercing it with her teeth slightly and she looked down. Her hair created a shadow over her eyes and she shook a bit. Seeming like she was crying

"You don't know anything. You have no idea how much Sora means to us. If he isn't here, everything is lost. Don't act like you don't know that. I'm not meant to be leader and I know that. Anyone else would be a better fit. I cant do anything because if I'm put in danger, the Organization wi be so much closer to completing Kingdom Hearts." she said, her voice breaking slightly.

He started to walk closer to her and she stepped back, hearing her steps splash in the water, as well as feeling her legs begin to get wet from the water that jumped onto her legs from the splashes. She didn't trust him, and the smile on his face made her get on the defensive. He was a hero, but an odd one. He wasn't like Sora. Or like Riku. Not like any of the others either. He wasn't afraid to go against everyone to achieve his goals. She didn't like that.

"I am not your anything." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Alex looked at her, she was acting so sad at this moment. But really it didn't affect his heart at all, he was what we call a Business men sort of guy. He didn't care for people, only results from a business or action. Then again he needed to be on her side as well, if things got intense and wrong. Then he would not be able to complete his goals in his life time, so his smile turned into a sad frown.

" You mean, how much he means to you? Does it matter to us?, one day Sora will die and then someone else will take his place. End of that story and onto another one. The organization will be a issue but really, we are suppose to fight the damn enemy with our powers. Look at me, I fight with only a chain and a Knife, and you have a keyblade. If I thought this was impossible, I wouldn't be in this group working you "

He didn't stop walking closer to her, letting his feet get soaked by the water. There wasn't much room for her to escape him now, the only place left to go was into the Ocean. But you know, he would follow her even there just to be a thorn in her side. But really it was his own emotions that drived him, despite his nature.

" Little Hime, you know that won't effect me. Because even if you don't want to be my anything, you already are something "
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Kairi didn't want to keep talking to him. He was obviously only there to bug her and she really wondered if he was even a hero. Or if he could even be considered one. He was constantly bugging everyone and he didn't care what he had to do as long as he achieved his goal. It somewhat reminded her of Axel. Even though he got her in trouble, she kinda liked Axel and what happened to him wasn't fair. He did it to protect Sora, but she felt bad for him. It wasn't fair.. even if he was a Nobody.

But at least she liked Axel. Alex was just annoying. He seemed to he doing all of this on purpose. And Kairi didn't like the way he acted at all. She felt like he was a danger to everyone around them. And now, it was her duty to stop anyone from getting hurt by these people. She just wasn't sure how. She couldn't even get herself away from him. The water level had reached her skirt and she knew she wouldn't be able to go much further in after this point.

"Sora's important to everyone. Whether you think so or not, it isn't my problem. Everyone knows how important Sora is. We.. we're all connected to him somehow." she said, lifting her clenched hand up to her shirt and placing it where her heart was. Sora was important. To her. To everyone. All those around Sora ate connected to him. All their hearts are entwined with his. That was just how it all worked with the Keyblade's chosen.

"I. Am. NOT!"

She took another step back into the water and slipped on something. Within a few seconds, Kairi was underwater and she was struggling to get to the surface. Her leg had become tangled in something and she couldn't break free. Soon she began to lose consciousness and she cursed to herself. This is why I'm not cut out to be leader.. I can't even past underwater for more than a few seconds.. Sora.. help me...
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:53 pm

A life like this must not be wasted, he loved that fact. He was beyond most and he loved to ahead of them all. One day he would be like sora but as long as Kairi kept preaching they were all the same. They were not, he didn't believe in that trash, he will defeat sora and become the leader one day. Right now, he must fall in line behind the other puppets of the hearts.

" Screw that, I don't believe for even a second that he is better then us all. That he keeps us together and now that he is gone. There is no point to following the rules now, we all belong to ourselves now. I can't even use a ke.... "

He stopped as she yelled at him for some odd reason. She had a pretty scream, it was quite lovely to see that he could get a reaction out of her. But he watched her trip into the ocean, waiting around to see if she came out of the water......she didn't come out for some time, taking off his trench coat and tossing it back at the beach.

" Damn it, Hime! "

He dived into the ocean for her, finding her unconscious and tangled in some seaweed. Using his knife, he cut the seaweed from her leg and dragged her body back to shore. Using his strength to bring her back to the shore, when his legs were able to touch the ground again. He picked up her up in his arms, his clothe drenched in water thanks to her and looked down at her face. Why was he attracted to the ones with issues, when he reached the sands of the shore. He placed her on his coat, at least that was warmer then her own clothing.

" You better not die here, you still have some use to me "

Laying her on his coat, he placed his ear on her chest. Trying to see if there was a heart beat still, hoping that she didn't drink too much water. He had to push things this far? but really she needed to be pushed to get her true power.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Why am I always the one being saved..? Why? Sora.. Riku. Even Alex. He even saved me now. It isn't fair, that I'm always the one who has to be saved. Why can't I ever save anyone else..?

Kairi was lost in darkness. Her doubts and fears had begun to take control of her. She wasn't sure of anything. She didn't believe she had any kind of leadership abilities within her. It just wasn't possible. Not with her. She couldn't have any. She was always the one who was hiding, hidden, or being saved. Always. It wasn't fair.

She heard someone say something about not dying and she moved slowly. Her eyes twitched, but didn't open. Her fears and doubts were too strong and they wrrent allowing her to wake up. Not just yet.

"Why should I wake up? Why should I go back? What's the point? Just so everyone can see Mr fail at being leader? So everyone can compare me to Sora and tell me how useless I am?"

"That won't happen. Everyone cares about and loves you. They'll guide you and teach you. You won't be alone during all of this. They'll all be there to help you. No one will leave you alone."

"Sora has. He's gone. Again. Like always. And I'm not sure we can find him this time.."

"Just try to take over. You'll find him. And if you're leader, you can help find him."

"Fine. I will."

Her eyes finally opened slowly, slightly wincing at the sunlight that hit her. A figure appeared in front of her. And she could feel something on her chest. She looked down slightly, seeing Alex's head on her chest and she pushed him away. "Get off!" she said, getting up and looking down at herself. Her clothes were wet and see through now, meaning he could see more than he should. She covered herself with her arms and looked down, feeling a bright blush form on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 pm

He only smirked at her as he got up from his spot. Of course, getting pushed out of the way by her wasn't nice at all. His eyes roamed her body, noticing that her clothing was clinging to her body, looking up towards her face. She was blushing at him because of her own fault.

" Stand still "

He picked up his trench coat and walked behind her rather quickly. Before she could react to him, placing his coat around her shoulders. She could feel the warm coming off the jacket, it would be much nicer to wear and cover herself up from his eyes. Of course he liked women to come to him, not act like a pervert to get them, he had some class. But he was also sweet and a bastard at times. Placing his hand under her chin, picking up her head to face his own.

" You have a really beautiful Blush Hime, has anyone ever told you that "

He said lowly to her, putting on a childish smile that looked good on him. Unlike his usual, I will kill you the first chance I get. Wondering what she would do, they were so close but he doubted she would betray sora just yet. Even if he wanted her just for himself, instead of that other fellow....who acted like a stupid kid at times.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:36 pm

He put the coat on her and before she could react he placed it on her shoulders and without thinking she immediately tugged at it to cover herself up with. She didn't care if it was his, she just didn't want him to look at her. She pulled her head away from his hand when he grabbed it and she gave him an annoyed look when he said she had a cute blush, even though the blush still hadn't gone away you could tell she wasn't flattered.

"Shut up."

She looked to the side and wrapped his coat tighter around her body. The water was still dripping off her body, falling onto the sand underneath her and she was shaking. The coat wasn't enough to keep her warm, she needed to change clothes, but she couldn't move. Her body wouldn't move, even though she wanted it too. She wondered if it was just the fact that she didn't want the cold breeze to affect her much or if something else was going on.

Kairi didn't know what to do. She wanted to just walk away but she couldn't. Something wasn't letting her. Her grip on his coat tightened and she lowered her head into it slightly. Her vision began to get blurry and she stumbled forward. The unsteady step was enough to make her bump into Alex and she couldn't move away. Her body remained there and her eyes went blank for some reason.

What's going on..?
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:54 pm

He knew that she was different, still very reserved and always waited for someone. Had it been different, he would have been there for her. But he had to play the role of the villain to get her to rise up, but even heroes needed support to rise to there full power. One must learn the truth that causes the world to go around, and the universe to stay in check.

" You know, I like about you. If you..... "

His smile was cut short, when she had started to stumble towards him. He moved up and caught her in his arms. Wondering what was happening now, this wasn't apart of his plan? Making sure that he had a grip on her and had picked up her in his arms. Bringing her head closer to his head.

" Hime?, Whats wrong!? "

He didn't know what was wrong with her, her eyes seemed blank. Did she pass out from standing, or was it something else that was causing this. He stay on alert of what was wrong, as he tried to get some response out of her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Kairi's blank eyes looked up at Alex and she pushed away from him. Some of yer senses were still there after all. But she knew something was wrong. Was it that something happened to Sora? To Riku? Or was something else wrong? Her head was spinning and she looked away from Alex as she pushed herself away from him.

"L.. let me go.."

She told him in a weak and far off voice. She began to retract into herself. Like someone was pulling her back, trying to communicate with her in some way. She could hear something.. soft speaking. It sounded familiar.. who was talking to her? Sora..? Riku..? Naminé..? No.. none of those, then who was it. It became clearer and she knew it was a male voice. It sounded so similar to Sora's, but at the same time so different..

"Kairi.. help. He.. I.. We're not okay. We can't find our way out of the darkness.. something happened. I can't figure it out. Neither can he.. help us.."

"R.. Roxas..? Roxas! Where are you.. where's Sora?! Are you both okay? Why isn't he talking? What's going on..? What darkness..?

"I don't know where we are.. Sora.. he.. he's here.. but he's also very distant. He won't respond. Something's wrong with him. You have to help us.."

"What..? What's wrong with him?! Why doesn't he respond?! Roxas..? Roxas! Answer me, tell me where you are! Please.."

Roxas was gone.. something was wrong with Sora. Kairi needed to help them both, but she didn't know how. She didn't even know where they were. Roxas hadn't been able to tell her. She suddenly threw her head back and looked at the sky for a few moments before becoming very dizzy and falling backwards. She closed her eyes as she fell toward the sand of the beach.
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Alex let go of her as she started to ask far beyond herself. He only stood there watching her, it was strange to see her so weak. Even this much from her, it intrigued him to no ends. The more someone was, the better he would like to unravel the truth of life. Taking this chance to wait for her reaction, it seemed like something was causing her to feel harmed or worse.

" Are you okay? "

Then out of nowhere, she had fallen to the floor of the sand. He cursed under his breathe as he grabbed her arm. Pulling her towards him, and caught her in his arms. This time he picked her off her feet and held her close to his chest. He wasn't going to let go this time around, it would be a mistake and started to take her somewhere else...... might as well take her home.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:45 pm

What was going on? Roxas had asked for help.. but he hadn't given her any solid information on anything. Sora.. he was there with him, but he wasn't there at the same time. What did that mean? What was Roxas trying to get at? Did the darkness get Sora..? Did it get Roxas? Who had it taken? Roxas.. he was the darkness within Sora.. was that the problem? Was the darkness too strong? Was Roxas taken, and Sora on the verge of being taken over?

No.. That couldn't be it. If that were true, Roxas wouldn't have been able to communicate with her. Sora would've been the one who spoke to her. That means.. Sora.. He.. No..

No.. That can't be possible. Sora couldn't have been taken over by the darkness. He's too pure of heart. No. It can't be. But... Then why would Roxas..? How..? Only Roxas was still awake. Sora was there.. but he was gone as well.. He was drifting. In the dark. That had to be it. Roxas was split from Sora. The darkness had begun to consume Sora because of his light. Roxas wasn't affected because he was the darkness within Sora. That's why they were split.

Kairi fought in her unconscious state. She fought with the darkness that had been seemingly taking everyone. Sora.. Roxas.. It was probably what took Xemnas and Hitame as well. But.. That wasn't possible. Roxas wasn't harmed yet, and he was the darkness within Sora. Xemnas was the darkness within Xehanort. Hitame was the leader of the Heartless. They were pure darkness. So why would they be taken by the darkness? Roxas still had some light within him, that's why he would be taken as well. None of it made sense.

In this darkness, Kairi could make out a figure. She ran toward it. Roxas? Sora? Who was it? The figure began to turn around. It had its hand on its hip and it smiled. Roxas! That had to be Roxas, only he stood like that and smiled like that. Then it changed. The boy stood with his hand on the back of his head, his leg crossed behind the other. A wide goofy smile on his face. Sora! Kairi ran faster toward the figure. He turned around again and walked away. Kairi reached out, trying to grab the figure, but it was no use, he just continued to walk away. Further and further away from her and he wasn't stopping.

"SORA!"

She screamed out, suddenly sitting up on the bed where she was. She realized it'd only been a dream and she quickly looked around. "W..Where am I..?" she asked softly, still looking around.
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:35 pm

He had placed her on his bed with his trench coat still around her. She was so out of it, but aside from that he liked to study people. He knew so much about her, how she breathed, looked, feel and much more but nothing to insane just yet. Simply the basics of her was all he wanted to have right now. Sora was still a thorn in his side, he would have gotten rid of him if had the chance but right now. He was off in the darkness, that didn't mean that he could have his way with his suppose girl.

When Kairi had awoken from her slumber, he was watching her from a chair in his room. The room was dark because it was the middle of the night now. And he never wanted to turn on the light at this moment, the only light source in the room was on her. The shining Moonlight that broke through his window showered on her. She wondered where she was and he only though it was appropriate to answer her.

" Your in my home, Hime "

A dark voice had came out of nowhere to her, but he had gotten up from his chair. Walking closer to his own bed, until a light of the moonlight shinned on his face. Exposing him to her, he was smiling at her. What would be her response to this? Sure it was strange to her at least, but he was having fun with her now.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Kairi quickly turned her head toward the voice figure that she hadn't noticed before in the darkness of the room. She quickly recognized it as Alex when the moonlight shone on his face. She stared at him and quickly grabbed the trench coat that was still covering her and she pulled it up over her body, and moved back a little bit toward the wall.

"And why am I in your home?" She demanded from him. Of all the places, why'd he have to bring her to his house? It was a pretty stupid question if you thought about it and Kairi's eyes narrowed as she looked at him. "Why couldn't you have taken me back home? Or to Riku? You had to bring me here?" she asked a little harshly and she sighed.

The girl got up from the bed, losing her footing and almost falling. "Take me home." she told him, trying to regain her balance. It didn't exactly work and she took another step, which caused her to almost fall again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Alex looked at her, she was freaking out again and he was enjoying it. Her home, Riku's? He disliked that guy as well but at least he wasn't like Sora. He was more of a fighter and did anything to get what he wanted. It was quite easy to tell, why she was at his own home. She was knocked out, and he didn't want to bother anyone else with his issues. So he decided to help her, she could have been sick or dead if he didn't dry her off.

He walked closer to her without even saying anything. She was trying to get away from him, almost falling twice already. But he wanted her to understand that he was more then just evil, he wanted to help her at the moment. But she wanted to go home and then his smile had came back again.

" You are home. In my home that is "

He said rephrasing her words, before closing the gap between them. He pulled her onto the bed, tossing her face up. Then towered over her with his black eyes staring into hers. Before he let his right hand caress her face and looked at her. He wasn't going to let her up, he started to whisper in her ear.

" Is this anyway to thank a person. After all, I saved you from drowning and dried you off. Why do you hate me so much, I don't dislike you at all. If you want to know, I like you "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propositions   Propositions Empty

Back to top Go down

Propositions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: