The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex the Evil Hero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Heart Points : 415

Alex the Evil Hero Empty
PostSubject: Alex the Evil Hero   Alex the Evil Hero EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:34 am

Character Name: Alex Star

Character's Age:18

Character's apperance,or picture:
Alex the Evil Hero 3486kpw
Alliegiance
Evil Hero

Home Town: Destiny Island

Personality
He takes on anyone that he doesn't care about. His strength comes from his Knowledge and Dexterity. As common as it is, he isn't a person to mess with. His pass time are quite good, he likes doing the worst of things but really he is looking for the right person to side with. One thing that he does for fun is he likes to screw with peoples mind and find out everything.

Cannon History
Alex had moved here from another city, when he was young his father was a business man. Teaching his child everything about the business, his first task was to con a old man. Then steal money from a adult with a scam, and so on he was going from there. Growing older he was given a chance to work with a Gang, taking what they wanted and do whatever they wanted. It was fun until they got catch by the police, it wasn't until they came after him. He was ratted out as the leader and soon he had to leave, coming to this strange place. He wondered why he was drawn here for some reason but he knew that everything was changing for him. The only thing he wanted to do was live, and find a new purpose in his life. He could only trust his blade and himself, because Humans were such tedious Creatures.

Weapons: Knife connected to a Chain. Extra Knifes

Last edited by Alex Star on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

Alex the Evil Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex the Evil Hero   Alex the Evil Hero EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Heya Alex.Glad to have you on the site.

First off, you're going to need to change your username to that of your character. I can do it for ya if you like.

Second, I'm not exactly sure where I should put Alex. You want him to be in the heroes, I presume? He seems to fit better in the Heartless or Nobodies though, since there aren't exactly any "Evil" heroes.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Alex Star
Newcomer I
Alex Star

Heart Points : 415

Alex the Evil Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex the Evil Hero   Alex the Evil Hero EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:10 pm

If I must, then I shall change my name. Do not worry about me Hitame, Wink

As for the Evil Hero, I wanted to start a different type of hero. He wants to stop and save the world, but he isn't scared to do the bad to save the good. Anyway if he gets turned heartless or Nobody, then I'ii go with that.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

Alex the Evil Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex the Evil Hero   Alex the Evil Hero EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Nah, I see what you mean. I'll sort him into the heroes.

Welcome to the site! And shoot me a PM if you wanna RP~
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Sponsored content

Alex the Evil Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex the Evil Hero   Alex the Evil Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex the Evil Hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Basic Roleplay stuff :: Character Applications :: Dead Character Applications-
Jump to: