The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

akiharo's journal 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

akiharo's journal 6 Empty
Postakiharo's journal 6

the darkness inside me scares me which is bad because darkness feeds off fear. it gets stronger and stronger every day and i could denie it but i know its true. it becomes harder to stay in control. i can't afford to lose control i mean i almost kill sayuri in port royal when i lost control there who's to say i wont next time. two thing i clear even if i don't want to i will end up losing control again no matter what and two if i don't gain control of the darkness within me soon i will perish. the darkness is supposed to be our power but i can't help but think that its not. i am strong and so is sayuri but i have never once seen her use darkness for anything other than the corridors. me on the other hand i use it for every thing to fight to travel ect. without it im nothing. if keyblade choose the strongest hearts why do i have one? i am weak maybe not physically but i am weak. i'm weak enough to give into darkness but weaker to fear it. i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. i use the rock but fear the hard place. what do i do? i can't continue to exist like this but i have no other choice. people say you choose your own destiny but mine, mine was choosen for me before i could even have a say in it. they say darkness cannot exist without light they are wrong i exist and if there ever was any light in me it dimmed out a long time ago and it seems it has no plans for returning any time soon
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

akiharo's journal 6 :: Comments

No Comment.

akiharo's journal 6

Page 1 of 1