The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
???
Adventurer III

Heart Points : 102634

Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation Empty
PostSubject: Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 am

Xemnas entered the entrance to the district at Traverse Town.He waited for his other two members of the organization to come in so we can get started.To Xemnas this mission would be a piece of cake.But only because his rank was master and he can harness the power of the other organization members.At this point Xemnas was growing impatient,but he knew if he were to yell at them they would only come slower.So he just layed down on the wall next to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Sayuri entered the first district of Traverse town. She had been following Xemnas but since she had never before seen this place she left Xemnas and went to look around Traverse town. As she walked into the first district she saw that Xemnas was was lying down. I should probably explain what happened since i did leave without him noticing. Sayuri thought as she walked up to him.

" Sorry for the delay Master Xemnas" She said hoping she didn't startle him. Bad way to start off a mission if i startle him. She leaned on the wall as she waited with him for the other member.Master why do we have to call him that? She thought angrily. Sayuri never did like to call people by titles even if she had to. She loathed it more than anything.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Red Hood
Newcomer I
Red Hood

Heart Points : 437

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:49 pm

walks into traverse town and sees master xemnas "i apologize for the delay i wish for your forgiveness... now lets start this mission and end the infestation of the heartless."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Sayuri saw Red Hood enter traverse town but she did not say anything. She just stood there waiting for Xemnas to say that they may start the mission. She was eager to start but she did not show it. Instead she just looked from Xemnas or Red Hood. " May we start now that everyone is here...... Master Xemnas?" There were the words she hated to say again. She looked over at the town while waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
???
Adventurer III

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:59 pm

After awhile they all entered the district.Hmm well we should first do some recon around this place to find out where is the infestation exactly around.I'll wait at the door to the second district,I want you to stay here and ask some civilians if they know anything about the infestation.

(your allowed also to play the civillians)
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 am

Well we have our orders might as well get started Sayuri thought cracking her knuckles.She ran off looking around to see if there was anyone there. She finally found one.

"Uhh..Hello" Sayuri said blankly

" Haven't seen you around. The name's Cid." Cid responded.

"Nice to meet ya,Cid. Do you know anything about a heartless infestation around here." She said getting right to the point.

" Heartless infestation? I don't know anything about a heartless infestation, but if i find out anything i'll be sure to tell ya." He said " By the way can i ask a favor? Will you keep an eye out for the triplets? Their names are Huey, Dewey and Louie."

"Uhh...sure?" Sayuri said undecided." I'll keep an eye out for them."

"Thanks that'll save me some trouble" Cid said.

Sayuri walked away from Cid. She looked for more people but she didn't find anything. "Might as well look around at the places to. I might find a clue to the whereabouts of the infestation." She said as she walked to an old looking house.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood
Newcomer I
Red Hood

PostSubject: Kb part one   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 pm

runs into third district and notices a young woman in the in the center
of this place and red hood walks up to her and asks "ma'am what are you
doing right here" she turns around then a shadow comes and takes her
heart she turns into a bolt tower i pull out my key blades as quick as
possible...
Back to top Go down
Red Hood
Newcomer I
Red Hood

PostSubject: kb part 2   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm

then flying pirates spawn from everywhere red hood thinking to himself "what was that about i should probably call for sayuri and master Xemnas... nah i can handle this myself i need to prove myself to the organization i need to get that woman's heart from that bolt tower!" two of the flying pirates start trying to attack me from both sides i jump and do a back flip then cut the two nu senses in half. i start cutting through the rest of the FP (flying pirates) to get to the BT(bolt tower)...
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:42 pm

After wandering around looking for clues of the infestation whereabouts Sayuri spots Red Hood who is being attacked by heartless. She runs up to him, keyblade at hand, and she starts to attack the heartless. "Hey Red Hood mind if i join in?" she shouted as she jumped back away from one of the FP that attacked her. Ugh, these heartless are becoming a real nuisance. she thought as she swung her keyblade around and hit two heartless at once.
Back to top Go down
???
Adventurer III

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Xemnas heard gruntin and the noises of swords clashing against heartless. Hmm they must be fighting the infestationXemnas thought,he then looked to the sky and so a heart rise to it. It's slowly being restored,my goal is being completed.With three keyblades under my possesion no one will stop me,not even Sora. Xemnas thought.He stayed to the side,as if he didn't here anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation   Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission 1:Eliminate the infestation
Page 1 of 1