The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Heart Points : 1482

Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One Empty
PostSubject: Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One   Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Marluxia stepped in, a little fed up with all of the work Xemnas was giving him. He immediatly turned into a huge tiger, due to the atmosphere of the pride lands. Marluxia often wondered about this next nobody. Nobody had heard from him, even heard his voice. So Marluxia's self objective was to do recon on this nobody as well. Unlike his other missions, he was actually willing to fight with this one. Exactly right by his side. He waited paitently for the quiet one to return to his post.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Newcomer I
Arashi

Heart Points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One   Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Arashi walked into the Pride Lands and immediately turned into a lion. He was caught by surprise since he had never been there he wasn't expecting to turn into an animal. He looked at Marluxia who had turned into a tiger and said nothing. He thought of Marluxia as intimidating since he was much more experienced than him. He was afraid that if he made a mistake Marluxia would do something to him. That was one of the reasons why he hadn't said anything to anyone. He walked toward Marluxia, his head down, and stopped right in front of him. He waited from Marluxia to tell him what to do.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Heart Points : 1482

PostSubject: Re: Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One   Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Marluxia was a bit surprised to still see no personallity in Arashi. He was just a quiet kid, who knew to respect past generations of experience. But what surpirsed Marluxia the most is that it didn't seem like he had no confidence. So little confidence that he couldn't even say what's our next mission. After awhile of observing him, Marluxia felt it was his duty to tell him."Well, since your the keyblade bearer. Your mission is to collect hearts. If you don't already know you just have to kill heartless to gain a heart. Pretty simple, oh but if you need help with an opponent I'll always be by your side" Marluxia said with a warming smile."The heartless can be anywhere so as long as we keep walking we will be finding stuff eventually. OH and if you see me talking to myself it's because my duty is also to do recon while I'm helping you" Marluxia said still keeping his warming smile.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Newcomer I
Arashi

Heart Points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One   Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Arashi looked up at Marluxia as he talked and just nodded. When he saw Marluxia smiling he smiled back, but the smile soon left his face. He looked back down and wondered if Marluxia was really as intimidating as he originally thought. "Okay..." he said finally, still looking down at the ground. He began to wonder how he was going to weild the keyblade, since his hands had been turned to paws he can't hold onto anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One   Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearts Collecting With The Quiet One
Page 1 of 1