The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sayuri's Diary 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

Sayuri's Diary 6 Empty
PostSayuri's Diary 6

I'm scared...

Scared of everything. Scared of Akiharo. The darkness within us both. The darkness Akira's drifting in. Akira herself. And mostly...myself.

I have to go back to her. Akira needs me...without me, she'll never wake up. She'll never be able to go back to Ovan, to explain everything that happened. She had so much to tell him, and I've stopped her from saying it all long enough.

I've also learned that I'm weak. Both physically and mentally. My energy gets taken away from me quickly, and Heartless can control my body and mind just like that. Maybe its because I refuse to use the darkness for anything. Like Akiharo does, maybe that's why he's the stronger of the two of us. But he doesn't seen to be able to control the darkness within him though...

Maybe I should use it...maybe that's why I'm so weak. Why I'm always the one who gets attacked and always the one who needs to he saved. I hate this...I just want to go back to Akira and make her whole. Actually be useful for something...
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Share this post on: reddit

Sayuri's Diary 6 :: Comments

No Comment.

Sayuri's Diary 6

Page 1 of 1