The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xemnas Report 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
???
Adventurer III

Heart Points : 102634

Xemnas Report 3 Empty
PostXemnas Report 3

It is official. I now know that there is three keyblades at my disposal. Soon I will be able to harness their power and become even more powerful than ever. But this is all for Kingdom Hearts. Which I will use to take over the worlds. But now that traitor Marluxia has joined me. I will never be able to fully trust him after the defection he did last time. But it is good to know that someone has come in my time of need. Oh who am I fooling. He had just come because he has no other place to go. He's probably going to dessert me once more nobodies arrive. Then I must kill him before the time comes. Marluxia may believe that he is using me, but he's sadly mistaken. It is me that is using him. He's clever, evil, and cunning. But unfortunatly for him, I have those traits TENFOLD. I am going to need members like him. Strategic, and cunning. Well if I found three keyblades. I'm bound to find a whole bunch of strategic people. A whole bunch of people to watch out for.

~Xemnas
Back to top Go down
http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net
Share this post on: reddit

Xemnas Report 3 :: Comments

No Comment.

Xemnas Report 3

Page 1 of 1