The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Meets Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

Darkness Meets Again Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Meets Again   Darkness Meets Again EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Hitame walked around not knowing what to do. My encounter with Sora didn't go as i planned it, but i did get some information from it...she said to herself. She paced around the room, wanting to scream her lungs out. She wanted to defeat Sora so badly, but she didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heart Points : 3860

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Meets Again   Darkness Meets Again EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:50 pm

(as shadow force)

Shadow force came from the darkness of hollow bastion. "Your problem is that you try to hard, and another thing you play around with your pray like your mother did Hitame. "Shadow force said walking to Hitame. "Once you got your pray just attack him and finish him" Man if that doesn't work the hero boy with the keyblade must be hard for a rookie. "You aways need to think twice to have a plan A and plan B ... and another thing stop using weak things like shadow start using neo shadows or big heartless you need to lead your power in your place like leader. "
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Meets Again   Darkness Meets Again EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Hitame looked back startled."Oh, Shadow Force, you scared me. What are you doing here?" she asked him, as she turned to face him. "Why does everyone seem to know things about my mother, that i do not?" she sighed. "Guess, i have the impulse of my mother. I try to come up with plans before i attack or toy with my enemies but i end up.... just forgetting everything and i let my instincts take over. I still have a lot to learn. I don't know what i was thinking taking my mother's place....I wouldn't even have to do this if my mother hadn't been weak...." she said with a sour expression.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Meets Again   Darkness Meets Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness Meets Again
Page 1 of 1